Prince Xavier Ruben Rowthorn >PART ONE<

" Please make sure that my wife get enough food and please help her with the changing of nappes. "
I said before walk-in out the door of to the castle. I always had a name in my head for the child I was going to have, and always said no matter what the child will use that name. But wen I saw my beautiful angels I felt like I had suddenly grown that same second. And naming the twins ended well. Lucky Everella was tired so Stella was of the hook, and she gave Aurora a fist name,Alexius.

It a very beautiful name a Roman name means 'helper, defender' , he was tempted to name his other daughter but there was no name he could think of.

*******
Xavier's P.O.V

"King Xavier Ruben Rowthorn and his Queen Olivia Rose Rowthorn of Friskyn." A man called out, and the voice was a voice of a man I grew up hearing, him chasing me around and telling me it time to rest.

"And next their son, Prince Xavier Ruben Rowthorn". He always wondered what was the need to say all his names could he not just say their son.

I walked through the doors after they had called my name and I walk to where my parents are standing.

After a few minutes of getting bored I moving away from them and go to and get some wine that will wet my dry throat, that one of the reasons and my other reasons are because most of the Queens from the other Kingdoms always want to know on which princess I got my eyes on.

Ever since I met all these princess I have always been disgusted  because they all look like they are on a competition to see who will be noticed by me, and only one princess I have noticed on the ball last year to not worry about me, which makes me curious, is Princess Alena Walter, the Ice princess that came with Queen Eleanor Charlotte Walter and her son Prince Joaquim Adam Walter the prince also loved by everyone because of his charms unfortunately no one can beat my charms.

There is days that are set out for all the princes to sit and chat set by our parents which are always after 3 months twice a month.

I assume that our parents want us to be like them when we grow up "Fake"  because that how they are, always plastering fake smiles and acting like they like each other just for they kingdoms,But they despise each other.

Unlike us we show we hate each other, when we have the days set out for us we would come with a page of all the girls we have slept with within the past few months.

We ague about sports most of the times it ends with a fight. I always go against the others but the only person that I always side with and does the same in return is Alis  Joseph Patras. I grew up with him and he was always my best friend.

Our parents where "Fake" but we became good friends. We played hide and seek in the gardens went horse riding when we where old enough and also go hunting.