Defeat

beaten
ˈbiːt(ə)n/Submit
1.
past participle of beat.
adjective
1.
having been defeated.
2.
having been beaten or struck.

Tyler's POV:

I was going insane. A huge part of my memory was missing and I couldn't bring it back. I tried everything y/n said but it was useless. I wasn't strong enough, no matter how hard i tried.

I left myself in the chains. Back to the beginning. No energy to move. I slammed my head back into the wall.

"Think Tyler, think!"

And again

"Tyler think! Think you idiot!"

And again.

"Fuck!"

Bad idea.

I turned my head back to the wall, blood slowly dropped down.

"You idiot! You're an idiot Tyler! Stupid idiot! You're never getting out of here!"

Anger built up inside of me. As much as I tried to hold it in I couldn't. I turned my head to the broken shard of glass on the floor. The ones that's been there ever since I got here.

"Look at yourself Tyler! Pathetic!"

An evil laugh left my mouth. I tried to pull my head away but it was immediately snatched back? I don't understand? I was the only one in the room?

"Look! Look! You're evil Tyler. You know you're evil! I'll get you Tyler. I'll get you."

I violently shook my head "get out! Get out blurry!"

I snapped myself out of the chains, quickly throwing my hands to my head, covering myself. "Get out! Leave me alone!"

He laughed. He's stronger than me! I can't do this I can't!

"I told you Tyler. I told you that you'd never win. The day you-"

"Shut up! Don't say it! Don't say it!"

Memories flooded back, all at once. So fast it's as if they flashed before my eyes. Great strain fell onto my head, my again began to ache.

"Do it Tyler. Do it. One more time. You know you want too!"

I tried to control him, hold him in. I tried everything you said y/n. I tried! Look at me!

I ran over to the door that held me captive in this room, slamming my fists against it.

BANG!

I kept going

BANG!

Ugh! Come on Tyler!

BANG!

Stupid door! I wasn't strong enough. I could only make measly dints in the door, my hands became blooded and weak. If there was a time Blurryface was gonna take over me, it had to be now.