This was supposed to be fun. NOT the beginning of World War 3!

Previously on Wisp Of Smoke....

We finally made it without a hitch. Well, besides almost dying by motorcycle. Here it is... Tamarisk Academy...

If I kept a diary I would mark this day with... Happiness the state of contentment.

 Happiness the state of contentment

We were doomed. If I could only break these shackles and warn the girl. I would tell her Happiness was one of the many things that could blind you from the truth.

 I would tell her Happiness was one of the many things that could blind you from the truth

And Now Wisp Of Smoke.... Chapter 2

After we finally settled in our dorm rooms. We called everyone back home to let them know we arrived safely. We decided to check out the Academy before the humongous you just got to be there pep rally starts. 

We were supposed to check it out together, but Alexxa had to dip out on me for a bit. Her reason for leaving me stranded was she had to take care of some family stuff. 

I spent most of the time exploring the school by myself. Even though she made it a big deal about me seeing a couple statues by my damn self. I walked along the main building. I was in a sour mood, but the sights made up for it. 

The place was an absolute castle looking. From the tall pointed ceilings to the walls painted with murals of warriors frozen in mid battle pose. I walked along the hallway trying to fight the urge to run my fingers along the paintings.

Instead, I looked around making sure no one was coming around the corners. When the coast was clear: I began twirling around taking the beautiful scenery in a crazy blur. I had spun a little faster, and that's when I felt a twisting pain in my ankle.

"Shit!" I gasped when I missed a step. I went tumbling to the side trying to fix my steps. Before I knew it, a burning pain raced across the side my face and stomach as I smacked against the wall.

"Polar bear balls!" I yelped trying to catch myself from falling. I felt myself falling backward, and I was pretty sure I looked comical as I flailed my arms around trying to hold to anything that would keep me from falling.