I Am In The Mood To Raise A Little Hell

Previously on Wisp Of Smoke.....

This is awkward as fudge balls! The whole walk here Alexxa and Lili stayed quiet. I even tried the whole awkward convo starters, and I HATE those. My gawd! What did a girl have to do. In order for them both to open up to each other!! Ugh!!

I glanced back and forth between Lili and the Infamous Cuatro gang. Lili look stone cold. I watched as she gulped clearly disturbed by the presence of the group in front of her. She looked like she wished she could just fold in on herself and disappear.

"You don't know my family then." 

"Lili whose that guy sitting next to the guy you are failing at trying to hide from." I didn't have to look at her to know my sentence had just affronted her. Her audible gasp was enough indication. I was right and she knew it. Her voice still came out in a whisper as she said.

"His name is Kylan." I assumed that was all she was going to tell me about because she went back to hiding behind my shoulder.

Trying to breathe. I am stronger now than I was then; I will never be that weak or vulnerable ever again.

"Just enough, Alexxa I will not talk about this." I held my hand out towards her as if to ward of the pain I was experiencing. I got up and walked away not caring that she was yelling my name and trying to push past people to get to me. Or the fact that Lili, now, looked at me like I needed medical attention.

Just when I thought my face would be very sore in the morning for the second time today. Someone caught my arm and pulled me back up. "Are you, all right?" came a deep Irish accented voice that my brain just happened to memorize. I looked up expecting and receiving those sinful ice green eyes. 

Aw Shit

Now, On Wisp Of Smoke.....

Aw shit! I guess I took a wrong turn down the bleachers. 

I was seeing too much red to actually give a damn! I yanked my arm away so hard. That I thought I might actually fall again, but I corrected myself just in time. "DO NOT!! Touch me. I don't need your help pretty eyes." Kylan raised an eyebrow at my nick name for him. Aw crapadoodles, I groaned internally. My face grew hotter and took everything in me not to hide behind my hands in embarrassment. 

I pinched the bridge of my nose sighing. Way to sound bad ass Al. He gave me a wicked smile as if he knew exactly what I was thinking which only pissed me off more. "Whatever, just leave me the hell alone." I pointed at him and gave him my best glare. Only to have his smile grow bigger letting me see those abnormally sharp canines in his mouth. I just stared open-mouth at his teeth. Was this guy a Vampire or something? 

While, I probably looked completely stupid, Kylan chose that moment to lean down to whisper in my ear and taunted "Now, love why would that be any fun? If I left you alone, we wouldn't be able to get to know each other on a friendlier level." I shivered as his lips brushed my ear with each word. I gasped then frowned. The way he said those last simple words sounded DIRTY, and anything but friendly I could just see us now.

 Sharing secrets, and painting each other's toe nails. Yas queen, so much friend time. I watched him closely as he rose back up giving me his one of kind bad boy smile. I couldn't believe it, but my cheeks heated to another degree. This time goosebumps inducing chills raced across my spine. My reaction to him made my already steaming pissed off boilers spill over and before I could say anything about  him calling me love or call him out for the meaning he meant behind "friendly". The guy behind me spoke up putting his unneeded two cents in.