call

"Hello" Someone's voice that I don't recognise is hello-ing me.

"Hello, is Daniel there?" I asked.

"Who the fuck is Daniel?" The guy replied.

"Excuse me language please. By the way, this is Daniel's phone number. Stop fucking around and pass it to him." I said confidently.

Yoongi's Pov -

Yo what's wrong with this girl. And who is this Daniel thing. I'm trying to sleep god help me.

"Miss, I thought you said something excuse me language please?" I replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Ok i don't care please I want to talk to Daniel, not you mister excuse me." She said so bitterly. Did she just called me mister excuse me?

Should I say this phone went missing and I found it by accident to play around with her or just ignore this annoying ass?

Hm. Let me see.

Ok since like, she made me angry by calling me mister excuse me, I can't really sleep. Jhope isn't here to entertain me. Jimin, Tae and Jungkook is playing hide and seek in the kitchen while Jin is struggling to cook with them playing there.

Namjoon? oh don't worry he is repairing Jin's supermario figurine. Let's pray for him to finish repairing before Jin found out about it.

Ok back to the girl. Let's play around with her.

"Ok so like I really don't know who the hell is Daniel but I found this phone at starbucks just now." She's dumb if she really think this is true.

"OMG really?!!!?!?" She freaked out.

I swear I almost laughed my ass off this girl 101% for sure is dumb.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Do you think we could meet up? Because I think he really needs his phone by now. How can you just keep it without calling someone from his contacts? Are you sure you're not stealing it? If you lied I swear you're going home without a dick!" She's talking bullshit.

What the hell this girl'sl imagination is on another level. I regret it, i'm ending this call now.

-end call-

"Phew that was close. Let me block her number."
I said while finding the button to block her number.

I almost pressed the block button and suddenly she called me. I declined but she keeps on calling.

Ok i'll answer one last time I promise and I'm ending this bullshit.

"You dickhead now I'm 100 percent sure you're a fucking thief bitch! You ended the call and declined my call 13 times and I'm gonna make sure you regret what you're doing!!!!!!!" She's half screaming.

I'm scared, fuck.

"Why aren't you saying anything ha!" She's screaming now.

I lost my patience, this girl I swear to god.

"Hey look stupid ass, I'm not stealing anything and this is my phone number, I was just playing around for fuck's sake I'm sorry I started this now can we please not talk again!" I said.

"Yoongi what's the matter?" Jin came into my room with his wooden spatula. I guess i talked loudly, out of anger jeez.

I signaled him 'it's okay hyung' and he nodded. He went back to the kitchen and I can hear someone smacking someone's head.

A loud 'ouch' is coming from Taehyung's mouth. Ok, Jin smacked him.

Suddenly, "too late stealer, I tracked your location already and i'm in front of your house, get the fuck out and let's deal this before I call the cops!"

This girl is fucking crazy.

- to be continued