help

Yoongi's Pov-

"Hyung, you're funny. Stop trying hard to control your face, you look like a duck" Jungkook laughs.

"Jungkook, shut up." I said while throwing the pillow into his face.

"Faster, she's waiting." Jungkook said.

"Why would she want to see me?" I asked, nervously.

But Jungkook left me instead of replying.

I went downstairs and saw y/n with a towel wrapped around her body. Her hair is still wet.

"Achoo!" She sneezed.

I hurriedly went to her. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

Reader's Pov-

I was admiring bts' old photos then suddenly came Yoongi.

"Oh hey, sorry for this shocking appearance, my house went blackout, and I'm home alone" I said, giving him that hehe smile.

"Change into these" Yoongi gives me a set of pyjama which I believe it's his'.

"T-thanks" I said. And I suddenly laughed out loud.

The pyjama is very cute it has kumamon faces on it.

"You wear these?" I asked laughing.

"Be thankful I lend my pyjama" He answers coldly.

"Hehe thank you" I give him an eye smile.

>>
-Toilet-

I changed into the pyjama, and it looks a little big on me but I don't care it's cute.

I was combing my hair, then suddenly I feel something crawling on my feet.

IT WAS A DAMN COCKROACH.

I shouted so hard for a good 10 seconds and I'm on my way to get out of the toilet. The second I got out, Yoongi is in front of me.

He's too close, I was still scared because the cockroach freaking fly in the toilet, I throw myself on Yoongi and we both ended up on the floor.

"Ow!!!!!" The both of us shouted.

Taehyung came near us and asked "what happened?!" with his worry face.

"O-oh nothing" We both said and get up simultaneously.

"What are you guys doing ha?" Taehyung smirked and crossed his arms.

"Taehyung, go away" Yoongi said standing up.

"Ooh sorry, should have gave y'all some privacy ops" Taehyung giggles.

"Hey, you want a smack or something?" I asked him and am about to slap him.

Taehyung run away while laughing.

Now it's the both of us again, this awkward moment.. I hate it.

"Achoo!!" I started sneezing again.

"Go wait at the sofa, I'm gonna get you a drink and medicine." Yoongi said, walking away.

Yoongi was being nice and all I am so lucky this time.

>>

I fell asleep later, then I'm awake. It's 3 a.m. I noticed myself laying on the sofa with a blanket.

The sneezes have gone away luckily. Suddenly, I heard a sound from the kitchen. When I take a look, I can see someone is in front of the refrigerator.

I walk closer. He didn't notice me at all because he was busy searching for a food in the refrigerator.

I tapped his back and said "hey there".

He got shocked and turned around facing me.

-to be continued.