That Night. . .(Amari's P.O.V.)

Keep running. I have to keep running. I cannot let Kazeragi catch up to me. Keep running. Keep breathing. Keep pace. Keep distance. Keep running.

        "Mari, you don't know which floor is mine slow down and I will tell you." He wants me to slow down? I can't. I have to keep going. I have to reach the roof. Keep running. Keep breathing. Keep pace. Keep distance. Keep running. . .I kept repeating the same words over and over again in my head. It was the competitiveness from track that made me so focused on nothing but running. "Well I guess you'll just have to catch up and tell me 'cause I'm not stopping!" I could do nothing but run just like I had done in track. I had no idea how many floors the building had or on which floor we were already on. . ."I'm going to have to run up all these stairs." . . .I could hear Kazeragi complaining. I could hear him breathing heavier. I could hear his footsteps as he attempted to pick up speed. I began laughing hysterically as I looked back to see Kazeragi running as fast he could. "Ahahaha, you really do look funny when you run like that Kaze. You know that? Hey tell me, how many floors does this building have anyway?" I began to slow down, for the fear that I had created so much distance between me and Kazeragi I would not be able to hear his response. "3- 30! You f- fool!" I could hear Kazeragi's breathing in between words. He was reaching his limit, breathing heavier and slowing down. I then decided to stop on the next exit sign that I encountered. It had been fun messing with Kazeragi but I did not want him to be wore out and under the circumstances, I knew I had the upper hand. However, I was highly impressed with his ability to keep the distance he had created between us for such a long time. He sure has improved since the last time I seen him. . .I wonder what else has changed.