My Father's Ring

Chapter Four

Chapter Four

The next two years Aunt Joann and myself developed a very close relationship. She seems to give me everything I had ever wanted but at the same time in my heart, I knew it wasn't right in the eyes of God. In the evening when I was all alone and laying in my room thinking, just thinking about all of the years that were now behind me. I would have loved to have gone back in time and change everything that happened that night for just one more hour with my family, but as they say, "that ship has sailed." I thought after my father's death and the abuse had stopped I would feel better about myself as a person. I stand in front of the mirror and look at an empty shell of a man. I am still the same person with all of the same insecurities and hangups before they died. Inside I am that scared little child that my father had helped to create within me. I think deep within I did love him or at least I wanted him to love me, but its impossible to receive love from a man that he himself had never been loved by his father all I could do is hope for a love that would never come. Then there is Aunt Joann who I would like to say stepped in to save me from a horrible life, and love me just because I was her brother's son but in reality, I was just her plaything for her rumpus room and that's a room where lust lives not love. I know in years to come I will look back and thank her for everything she has taught me in the sexual arena. I have to ask myself, " do I love her? " and the answer is doubtful yes! But at the same time, I can feel the anger that has been lying dormant in my soul. I now have a mixture of angry sex, my father taught me how to be angry and Aunt Joann taught me the art of fucking. The more I think about it the more I realize Aunt Joann is very much like me, but I am not really sure why? I wonder if her father also abused her or who knows maybe my father did when they were children? I suppose I will never know but in two years I will start college and this will be all behind me like a bad dream. A sound comes from the front door and its the sound of her key turning the lock. I can already smell her Tabu that actually puts me in an erotic mood. She had just stepped into the living room as she kicks off her heels unto the floor. I am so turned on when I see her cute little ass so mature not like a little school girl and those firm breast just begging to be released from their confinement. She had just started to turn around when I pushed her up against the door as she says, " oh' my does my mouse want to play? " I slide both of my hands up and cup her large breast as her nipples protrude through the cotton material. She moans as I rip the cotton away that was covering her double D's. The sound of the material excited both of us to a point of no return as I lift up her skirt and slide my hand deep into her silk panties. It was that smell of her that defined her as a woman that drove me wild and I knew she was loving every minute of it. I took a firm grip on her panties and exposed her prize for the taking. She turns around as I force her down to her knees and she takes to my cock like a horse to water. I just stand there watching her enjoying my manhood like an old pro. It was like I was a star in my own porno movie. She stands and gives me a very bountiful kiss filled with passion. I feel like now is the time to take what I want, and what I want is to give her a fucking she won't soon forget. I throw her over my shoulder like a caveman and drop her on the bed, as I dive into the fullness of her breast with her elongated nipples begging for a touch from his tongue. She feels an oogling twitch from between her legs that needs to be scratched in the worse way, but patience says, " soon and very soon my dear." She throws her head back in ecstasy as he slides into the mouth of her awaiting chamber door that opens with ease. Like the beating of a drum, he penetrates her over and over until she is filled with satisfaction. She has one final scream of pleasure until their bodies collapse unto one another in a state of relaxation as the droplets of sweat trickle down their bodies. They looking one another's eyes and she softly whispers, "l just love that you take what you want!" As their lips gather together in one place and indulge in the remnants of passion. The next six months they continue to strive as lovers in the shadows of a sin covered life.
The day finally arrives for a long-awaited day of his graduation and she couldn't have been more proud if it was her own son. The day of his graduation is all set and in the morning he was raring to go at six in the morning. She asks, " Bart, are you ready to face the world without Aunt Joann by your side? Well, I took the liberty to get you some transportation you will be needing when you go off to college." He walks out the front door and sitting in the driveway is a bright red Cadillac just like hers. He stops in his tracks, as he stares at the shiny new car that looked like it had just come off the showroom floor. She hands him the keys as he heads for the local graveyard to talk to his mom and dad about some things that are heavy on his heart. He pulls into the graveyard, exits the car, and kneels at their grave. He then speaks from his heart.
"Mom and Dad I want you to know that I love you so very much. I am so very sorry for the way things turned out. It was never my intention for you to lose your lives in a fire. Dad, I owe an apology for all of my anger toward you and because of my careless actions you never got to see me graduate from high school. I will be attending college soon and it is my intention to become a First Responder in your memory. I really am sorry the way things turned out, I love you, and one day we will be together again. I also have your ring and will continue to wear it until the day I die." he walks away with tears emanating from his face as he walks toward his red car. He sits there momentarily looking at their graves and realizes its time to move on to a bright new, but unknown future.

The End of Chapter Four