(Black Butler cause I say so!) Not Over You *Request for Strawberry_Lemonade*

Name: Rose A. Poe

Gender: Female

Age: 13 (This oneshot is about two months after Ciel turned 13.. she was born January 1st, about two weeks after Ciel was born)

Appearance: Long curly brown hair with auburn tints, emerald green eyes, and light skin... she's a total tomboy, and usually wears boys clothes, the opposite of say... Elizabeth (Lizzie)

Personality: Nature and animal lover, fiesty, stubborn, and can be a little cocky.... she is fun loving, and the almost polar opposite of Ciel. She believes his need to 'hate the world' as she puts it, is stupid, and that he should let go and get outside more.... Unlike Lizzie's want to make him cute, she wants him to rise above english stuffydom.....

***************************************************************************************************************

Ciel was going through some of his families old things just being bored and having nothing else better to do. He stopped when he found a strange letter and went back to his desk before opening it. After he read it once he read it again, and again, and again.

His eyes widened not understanding how such a secret was kept from him. His old child hood friend Rose A. Poe was to be engaged to him before he was engadged to Elizabeth. Ciel didn't exactly like Rose. She was different.

She would rather be in a dirty old forest than society. She wore men's clothing instead of a dress fit for a proper lady. Her family was rich but not as rich as his or Elizabeth's. Since Elizabeth's family was richer, the engadgment was called off and he was engadged to Elizabeth.

Ciel just sat there starring at the letter and thinking about Rose. Although she was different she was beautiful. Her features surpassed Elizabeth's by far. The more he thought about Rose the more he wanted to see her, but she was all the way in Ireland so he did something he never thought he'd do.

"Sebastian!" Ciel called and it didn't take long for Sebastian to come.

"You called, Master?"

"Send out this letter at once." Ciel said handing Sebastian a new letter he had written.

Sebastian looked at the letter once he took it, eyeing the adress.

"Rose? Your child hood friend? I had thought you no longer liked her?"

"I only don't like the way she does certain things. Send the letter and don't ask me anymore questions."

"I will do as you wish, Master."

"Good, you may leave now."

***

Months had gone by and still no word from Rose. No sighn she had recived the letter or was coming. Ciel grew impatient. There was a small time when he really liked Rose but he had gotten over her when his parents died. Or so he thought.

There was a knock on the door snapping Ciel out of his thoughts.

"Enter." He called simply.

In walked one of the most beautiful things he had ever seen in his entire life. A grown up Rose (well a 13 year old Rose).

"The last time I saw you, we were eight and after five years you finally call me here for a visit? You haven't changed much Ciel." Rose said with a smile.

As usual, she wore men's clothing. You could almost mistake her for some poor person. She wore a long sleeved white shirt, a black vest, a dark brown hat, black boots, and grey pants. Yet she still looked so beautiful.

"So why have you called me here Ciel? Couldn't stop thinking about me?" Rose joked.

"No, not once have you crossed my mind. I only wish to discuss buisness with you." Ciel half lied making Rose frown.