Young, Wild, and Free! *Request for kimkat*

Name: Kimi Inazuma (she is the last of the Lightning clan)

Gender: Female

Age: 13

Looks: She has black hair that passes her collar bone, her left eye is a dark brown and her right eye is a deep blue, she covers her right eye with her bangs. She is from the leaf, and her head band is around her neck. The fabric color of the head band is black. She wears white sleeveless sweater that is a crop top and bandages covering her stomach and black shorts she also wears fingerless gloves. Her weapons are twin swords. 

Background: She escaped the massacre of her clan at the age of 5. The Hokage let her live in Konoha. She is on team 8.

Personality: She is weird and random at times, but she is serious when it comes to battle. She loves Pocky....and Ramen. She is also cocky at times, but she is quiet, random, easy going, and smart.

Hobbies: she likes to sing and play the flute at night on full moons.

Best friends: Naruto Uzumaki, Hinata Hyuuga, Shino Aburame, and Shikamaru Nara.

************************************************************************************************************

My eye twitched as I looked at the mutt.

"Seriously? YOUR DOING IT AGAIN!" I yelled at Kiba who was drinking!

"What? I'm just living up to my youth."

"You sound like Lee..."

"K-Kiba-Kun, your a b-bit young for that.." Hinata said worriedly.

"Idiot..." Shino mumbled.

"What'd you say Shino?!"

"HE CALLED YOU A FUCKING IDIOT! YOUR TOO YOUNG FOR DRINKING!" I yelled angry at Kiba's actions.

"So? I'm young, wild, and free! Who cares if I get drunk? Hell I may try weed."

The main reason this upset me was simple. Even though Kiba was my rival.....I loved him. I cared about him. It hurt me to see him do shit like this.

"YOUR HURTING THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU!"

"No one really ca-

"I DO!" I yelled cutting Kiba off. "Beilieve it or not Kiba Inuzuka! I care!" 

Unable to control my anger I just stormed off. Nothing else I could really do...I calmed myself down by eating ramen with Naruto and training with Shikamaru. Though nothing got Kiba out of my mind...Eventually I just walked out into the forest and sat by a tree sighing.

I kinda wished I was as wild and free as him but I was so strong that I was often put on missions so freedom I had almost none of...as for my wild side...I didn't think I had one. It was finally getting dark and I saw the bright glow of the full moon so I got out my flute and started playing it.

'Young, wild, and free huh? Like the song.'

I shrugged putting down my flute and began to sing.

"So what we get druuunk~ So what we smoke weeed~ We're just having fuuuun~ We don't care who seeees~" I stopped myself realizing this is what Kiba was doing.

Exactly what the song said.

"Hey wait a minute!-

Before I could stand and go look for Kiba I was glomped to the ground.

"So you figured it out?"

"You bastard! Were you even drinking?!" I yelled angrily but had a slight blush across my face.

"Nope, rootbeer."

"What about the weed?"

"Random weeds I lit of fire and pretended to smoke."

"Why would you do that?!"

He was faking the whole entire time?! I had to know why. Why would he do something stupid like that? It didn't make any sense!

"We may be rivals but I wanted to see if you actually cared about me. And you do." Kiba said with a smirk causing my blush to deepen.

"B-But why do you want me to care?"

"Because I like you."

Now my face was on fire. He liked me! YAY! HE LIKED ME!

"B-But I'm n-not your type..."

"Pft. And what is my type?" Kiba scoffed.

"Young, wild, and free...Right?"

"Ok one you are young, your only thirteen, two I've seen your random hyper mode so you are wild and three I'll set you free right now." Kiba said and leaned down and kissed me.

Butterflies were set free in my stomach and my heart skipped a beat. I closed my eyes and kissed back. I never thought the day would come when I would be kissing Kiba Inuzuka. My dream come true.

 ***

Me and Kiba started going out more after that and people called us the wild couple. When we grew older we actually did drink and smoke weed but not a lot. Instead I often jumped on Kiba's back and yelled:

"MUSH!"

While pointing ahead. He would just laugh and run giving me a piggy back ride. Or in this case, a wild doggy ride. I have never been more happy in my entire life.

*************************************************************************************************************

*in emo corner* It's another short one.....I really hope you still liked it anyways kimkat! I'll re-do it if you don't like it!

Anyways next is another Kiba one, then it's a Naruto one and last we have a Suigetsu one.

LATER!