Diary Entry vi.

Dear Diary

I'm having a terrible day. It's been a few weeks since i've written in this blasted book. I hate it. I read back on the few past entries i've made and it almost brings me to tears. Luke..

He has a girlfriend.

Her name is Skylar, she's pretty. I guess that's the least you could say.

Okay, she's stunning. Amazing legs, deep green eyes, perfect jawline, long brown hair. She comes to band practice with us a lot and may I just say that she has an amazing laugh, along with an amazing pwesonality.

But i'm not attracted to her. I can't be. Not only is she seeing my friend, she's seeing my crush. The only person I ever want to be with.

Huh, back in year 9, I would never have thought of thinking of Luke like this. I hated him with all my guts, he hated me. Now it feels like we wouldn't be able to live without eachother.

At least, that's how it felt.

Now it feels like everything is crumbling down and it feels like I will never see the real side of Luke again.

Great, now i'm being ignorant and selfish! Luke never liked me back. Ever! He's never felt the same away about me that i have for him. He's a dick for not seeing that I love him. And yes, I still love him. No matter how much I hate him, I will always love him.

-Michael xx