Confession v.

Luke had invited Michael out with him and Skylar, initially thinking that Skylar would be quite pissed to the fact that her boyfriend would bring his best mate out on his date. But she wasn't, she was actually quite enthusiastic.

  "Luke! Babe wait up!" Skylar yelled after Luke and Michael, giggling crazily as the two ran faster towards the penguin section of Taronga Zoo. Luke had been begging and begging for them to go there, but Michael and Skylar just told him to be patient. It was quite amusing to them.

   "You two are like peas in a pod, I swear." Skylar chuckled. Michael gave Luke an uneasy stare, suddenly feeling unwell from Slylar's comment. But he sucked in his gut and breathed deeply.

   "Yep!" Luke smiled, throwing an arm around Michael. Luke still wasn't sure about how he felt... for Michael. He knew that everyone saw the two like brothers, but he wanted more. At the very back of his mind, he knew that a girl couldn't be the patch work he needed to fix the hole in his heart.

   But he didn't think it was Michael, either.

   At least, he didn't want it to be Michael. He was always so paranoid to the small voice in his head; 'No!' They would scream, 'you can't love your best friend! It's wrong!'

   But Luke ignored the voices countless times, shaking his head and pushing through. Luke's head was like a time bomb, ticking and ticking until the point when he reveals everything he feels about Michael to everyone. Ashton and Calum assumed they both had fancied eachother, but their suspicions were confirmed when the two confessed.

   "Anyway, let's look at the penguins!" Michael grinned, looking away from Luke and towards Skylar. 'she is really pretty, isn't she michael?' The voice that pestered at Luke had always effected Michael, ever since he had met Luke. That's exactly why the two hated eachother in year 9; because the both of them would not accept the fact that they were gay, and they ignored eachother. But they eventually pushed all those thoughts aside and bonded, becoming best friends.

   "Yay! The penguins!" Luke ran frantically to the section he had been dying to see all day. Skylar giggled, but noticed the exasperated expression on Michael's face.

   "Hey, what's wrong?" She approached Michael and put a gentle hand on his shoulder, giving him a lovely and genuinely worried look. Skylar was attracted to Luke, yes. But if it weren't Luke it would be Michael. She adored his genuine attitude and his green eyes; but there was something about Luke - if not everything - that she couldn't stop admiring. But she didn't know exactly what that something was yet.

   "Nothing, I just.. I'm just a bit tired.." Michael lied awfully, flashing his cute half smile Skylar's way. Skylar didn't believe him at all, not one bit. So she took a slow breath as realisation hit her like a brick.

   "Michael," She started. "Are you.. are you gay?" Genuine concern and sympathy painted her tone and Michael couldn't help but sigh, giving in to the inevitable fact and nodding his head.

   "Guys! Are we gonna look at the penguins or not?!" Luke pouted, giving that adorable look that was only another reason why Michael loved him.

   "We're coming.." Michael muttered and started to walk towards Luke, but Skylar grabbed Michael's long sleeve and pulled him back. "What, Skylar?"

   "Please don't tell me you like Lukey.." Skylar warned, furrowing her eyebrows together.

   Michael took time to think; he didn't like that term when you love them. When Skylar said 'like lukey', Michael's heart almost ripped in two. Because he didn't like Luke. At all.

   He loved him.

   Michael shook his head, giving Skylar a smile that wasn't quite as genuine as he hoped it would seem. "No, I don't like him.." He took a deep breath.

   "I love him."

   Skylar jut stood and glared at Michael, flame sparking in her eyes and a razor blade behind her thoughts. She somehow hated her boyfriend's best friend now, but only because of the truth she had been pushing aside for such a long time.

   Luke loved Michael, as Michael had loved Luke.

Sorry this is short, but I was really tired and this was very eventful.

I've noticed that this story has almost reached 1000 readers by chapter 10 and I'm so happy and I love you guys and I have news..

I'm gonna see 5sos next year in Sydney!

QOTD: Where are you from?

(Not in a creepy way)