INTRODUCTION

hey... 

Having a Pharaoh Atem's mummy with creepy glowing eyes in the cover photo does not mean the story directly jumped into my own version of Pharaoh Atem's story. \(-_-\)

But it is how the main protagonist discover what is the secret man made disaster to take place in her generation... And how does this reflect to the deceased Pharaoh who has been dead for five thousand years and counting.

Do not be confused of the plots of the story regarding to the main protagonist and the pharaoh that she will probably encounter on her journey.

Quit questioning, and leave the rant and theories in your toilet as you read this story, with odd plots and possible plot twists, the upcoming unexpected characters to be unraveled each Chapter that probably can be guessed by true Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters fans and even you are not a fan, you might relate to this especially you are a Millennial~

Lets stop whining, and take your Phone, Tablet, Laptop or Desktop and dive in to the secret world to be unraveled before your wildest imagination~ \(owo\)

enjoy yourself let thy imagination flourish as the river of Nile, and thank you for your patronage (/^-^)/

DISCLAIMER~(/^3^)/

*All the characters from Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters are the property of Kazuki Takahashi ~

*All the names that are mentioned that is exactly the same in real life, whether it is alive or dead, is just a coincidence, and not intentionally made by the author.

*This story is only fictional, not related in real life in Countries, Institutions and History.