2

(y/l/n) = Your last name

--------------------------------------

As I'm in a happy mood I'm going to try and practice my powers, without Wanda. I move the things from the centre of my room onto the outside of it. Air and water is what I'm going to try. I open the window so the cold autumn air can enter my room. I then get a glass of water from the sink in the bathroom and then placing it on my bedside table. I know what your thinking why am I doing two at once, well that's because if I do end up using my air power it would be used with another power to strengthen it as if I do just use air it would only make it harder for the opponent to walk quickly. Anyway, I manipulate the water into a ball in my hand then add air to it creating a ball with a wave like shape spinning slowly.

 Anyway, I manipulate the water into a ball in my hand then add air to it creating a ball with a wave like shape spinning slowly

Then I make it grow bigger and let is spin around me. After a while I shoot it towards the door and let it hit the door with a splash and a gust of wind blowing my air over my shoulders. I smile and then jump around like five year old.

Somebody knocks on the door.

"Come in" I shout still standing in the middle of my room with a huge smile on my face.

The door opens to a confused Steve.

"What's going on in here?" He smiles.

"I was able to use two of my powers at the same time and hold it for about 5 minuets.

He walks over to me and lifts me into the air as he hugs me.

"I'm so proud of you (y/n). I knew you could do it." he says as he sets me back on the floor again.

"Thanks Steve" I giggle.

====Steve's pov====

Seeing her smile is amazing, you don't get to see it often but when you do it's the best thing ever. I wish that she would do it more. The twinkle in her (y/e/c) eyes makes it 10x better. I just want to be with her. I want to help her when she gets angry about her powers so I can lift her spirit. I wonder if Wanda can help me find a way into (y/n)'s heart?

====Back to your pov====

"Hey, J.A.R.V.I.S is Wanda still awake?" I ask 

"Yes miss (y/l/n), miss Maximoff is in her room reading a book" says the AI over the speakers in your room.

"Thanks"

"I'm going to tell Wanda what just happened", I say walking to the door then turning to face him, "You coming or are you just going to stand in my room like a creep?" I laugh, he rolls his eyes and laughs as he follows me to the door.

------------------------------------------------------

I knock on the door with Steve behind me, the door opens to Wanda with a shocked face because I'm with Steve.

"Hey (y/n) what brings you and Steve to my door." she smiles, even though she already knows why I'm here.

I gave her a stare before answering her question.

"I used two of my powers at the same time, air and water, and Steve is here because he was wondering why I was jumping around like a five year old" I laugh

"Oh, let's hear the story then." She says opening the door more so we can get in, I sit on the bed with her and Steve sits in the chair in the corner. I tell her what happened and she looks at me and pulls me into a tight hug.

"I'm so proud of you, I can tell somebody else is too" she looks at Steve who blushes slightly and looks away.

"Anyway now that I've told you I'm going to go to bed as its almost... 2:30, um okay then yeah I am going to go, goodnight?" I say quickly before leaving Steve and Wanda in her room.

====Wanda's pov====

"So you like (y/n)" I tease after (y/n) closes the door with a click.

"What, What makes you think that" he stutters.

I just roll my eyes.

"You know that your not the only one that likes her" I say picking up my book and opening it.

"I don't care, as I said I don't like her" he says getting up from his chair and then sitting at the end of my bed.

"You can't keep secrets from me Rogers" I laugh

He then leaves the room closing the door slowly, he was thinking about asking me how to ask out (y/n) and if she does like him, as I said you can't keep secrets from me. I know that Tony sleeps with a teddy bear, Clint gets his wife to read him bedtime stories and I know more but I'd like to keep them for blackmail later.