~1~

Sofia Jeon POV :

"What do you want for dinner?"

I asked Jungsoo as soon as he finished coloring his paper. "I want chicken!"he smiled. I laughed, damn his teeth are so cute. "But daddy said he wants pork, what do you think?"

"Chicken!"he said and showed me his chicken toy. "Oh you want me to cook him?"I giggled. "No mommy! Cook another chicken!"

"But its his relatives!"

"No! Mr. Chicken is diff--"

"All chickens are the same."

We looked at the door and saw Jungkook bringing a small box of chicken. "Daddy!"Jungsoo shouted and quickly jump to his dad. Well, he always see me so hehe he might be bored of my haggard face.

"I bought your favorite chicken! Let's eat?"he smiled. "Yes please!"

I smiled and served the plates. "How's work?"I asked. "Meh, same. It's more exciting to be at house than work."he laughed. "Oh, I thought there are some new workers that are sexier than me."

"Sofia come on, you're the sexiest for me, imagine being fat and turning into world's sexiest woman alive."he laughed. "Shut up, what do you want?"I smiled. "Rawr, you already know kitty."

I blushed as soon as he said the last word.

"Kitty!"

Our eyes widened as soon as Jungsoo shouted infront of us. "Mommy is a kitty!" What!? I blushed as soon as Jungsoo kept repeating it. "Honey no! Mommy is not a kitty!"Jungkook laughed. "Then why do you call her kitty?"

"I said I want a kitty, you misunderstood it honey."Jungkook said and carried him. "Never call mommy a kitty again, understood?" Jungsoo nodded and Jungkook winked at me. That was ridiculous.

"Sorry about that."Jungkook said as soon as Jungsoo went to the living room. "Well you have fun calling me kitty but not today--"

The phone rang and Jungkook quickly answered it.

"What!? Seriously!? We'll be there, okay."

I looked at him puzzled as he grab Jungsoo. "Dra. Song gave birth!" My eyes widened. For real!? "Give me Jungsoo, prepare the car."I said.

We quickly do our individual jobs and the next thing I knew was Jungsoo is crying at the car. "MY CHICKEN!"he shouted. "Jungsoo, stay quiet, the chicken will wait."I said. He pouted and remained silent. "Wow, such an obedient boy."

I smiled and looked at the window as we go near the hospital. Can't believe that he's already a father. So happy for him.

We quickly ran to the assigned room and saw them in tears of joy. "The baby girl!"I cheered and went near the new born baby. "You should have reminded me that giving birth is painful!"Dra. Song laughed.

"Kyla shouted your name, she never knew that it would be so painful."Jimin said. "I'm so happy for the both of you!"

Jungsoo looked at the new born baby girl. "Hi Jungsoo, this is Kyein! Isn't she pretty?"Dra. Kyla Song smiled. "Pretty! Pretty small too!"Jungsoo laughed.

"Like her dad."Jungkook teased. "Yah."Jimin smiled. "You must be exhausted, you cried more than Kyla."he added. "Come on."Jimin laughed.

"Hmmm, maybe these two will end up someday?"Kyla added. "Oh my gosh, arranged already?"Jungkook laughed. He always get the perfect timing to enter his jokes!

"No way, let them enjoy."Jimin laughed. We all nodded. "Mommy, is she my baby sister?"Jungsoo smiled. I nodded, "Take care of her okay?" He nodded and looked at Kyein.

He's such a sweet boy like his dad.

- - -

The long wait is over ! ! ! After so many years, here it is ! ! !

I miss you all ! ! ! !