~2~

~Sofia Jeon POV~

"Sofia you need to calm down, today is the first day of school and today you just came back to the hospital, calm down honey."

"I'll tell you calm down once Kyein enter school."I laughed. "What are your worries?"she smiled and lean closer to me. "Well, you know, Jungkook was a bad boy back in our school, a lot of girls fell for him and a lot of girl cried because of him, and I was thinking, what if he will do th--"

"Sofia its kindergarten! What the heck! You're funny!"

She laughed and with a nice timing, Jimin entered with our favorite burger. I grabbed one and placed it in Kyla's mouth. "Yah!"she laughed as she removed it.

"Planning to kill my wife?"Jimin giggled. "Yah Chim! You won't believe what Sofia just said, she thinks her son would make a girl cry in the stage of kindergarten." Jimin looked at me for awhile and laughed. "Easy girl."he said and laughed with her wife.

"Have fun you sweethearts!"

"Oh, looks like someone is a third wheel here, want me to call Jungkook?"

"Nooooo! I'm fine, I can be sweet on my own."I smirked. I dialed Jungkook's number and they both looked at me.

"Hi daddy, what time will you pick me up? The two here kept on teasing me, you know I hate being a third wheel."

"Yah! That's not being sweet you crybaby!"Kyla laughed.

"What am I missing?"Yuri asked as soon as she enter the room. "Look at the crybaby."Jimin smiled and pointed at me.

[Im on my way, let's make them regret that they made you a third wheel, be right back, I'm driving already haha, love you mommy!]

"I love you too daddy!"I said making my voice louder. Jimin was about to speak but Yuri interrupted him.

"Guys, respect me, I don't even have a guy to call to."Yuri said. "Oh! Want us to set you a date?"I smiled.

"I'll date the hottest doctor here, you'll regret marrying your husbands now."she laughed. "We'll be more in regret if we didn't marry them."I laughed back.

"Yeah right, I'll bring him here you all wait."she giggled and showed a picture in her phone. We all just laugh at our own jokes, and yeah, its good to be back.

"I'll do some checking, I'll be back."

I went out the room with the papers and went to the patients. They are all new, it's sad to say that some of my patients are gone, most in the cancer side. I felt bad for not saying goodbye to them, many things could really happen in just a year. Time may fly too fast but it made sure that there are lots of event that will happen. I've been gone for four and a half years and a lot of things changed here. 

"You're new here?"

"No, I've been here before and I just took a long rest to take care of my baby boy."I smiled. "Oh, you look so young I didn't noticed."she laughed. I checked her vitals and everything while she talks. "Everything is going great, I know that you're getting nervous for your upcoming surgery but trust me, we can do this."I smiled. "Thanks."she smiled back.

I left the room and at the exact moment, Jungkook called me. 

[I'm here at your office, lets go now.]

"I'm on my way."

I opened the door and saw them laughing. "Whats the joke?"I asked. "Nothing, how many patients did you check?"Jimin asked. "Three."I giggled. '"Oh, beginner."he teased. "Yah I just came back."I laughed.

"Okay now Jungsoo is waiting honey."Jungkook said. "Oh yeah, I'll be back."I smiled.

I don't have any surgery so I can go with Jungkook and Jungsoo today. 

"I can't wait for his stories."I said. "Yeah, stories like the girls in his room fell in love with him."Jungkook laughed. "No way Mr. Bad boy!" We both laughed as we reminisce our high school days. He's still in kindergarten but our mind is already imagining about his high school life.

"Look! There he i--"

"Told you, a lot of girls will fall for him."Jungkook said and waved at Jungsoo. No way. Girls are following him! How come!? 

"Looks like Jungsoo has a fandom in school."Jungkook smiled. "Daddy! The girls are following me, I'm scared."Jungsoo said pointing at the girls behind. "Eh? You're scared?"I giggled. He nodded. "You shouldn't be!"Jungkook said. "Girls are scary except for mommy, Dra. Kyla, Nurse Yuri, and Kyeil."he answered. 

"That's right sweetie, girls are scary but not if you talk to them nicely."I said. "No, girls are scary."he said and pointed at one girl near the garden. "She's scary."he said. I carried him and covered his hand. "Stop pointing, okay, I understand, how about we eat something delicious today?"I smiled changing the topic.

Jungkook started the engine and we drove to the nearest Mcdonalds. "Girls like him but he's scared, not like you that will entertain them all."I smirked at Jungkook. "Hey, are you making fun of me? This boy stopped doing that after seeing you."he smiled. I quickly blush as soon as he smiled at me. 

"Okay stop, let's focus on our meal."

"You're still shy when butterflies dance in your stomach honey, cute."

"Sto--"

"I love you~"

"AAAAAAAAAAA STOP OKAY."

"You're blushing! YOU'RE TURNING INTO A TOMATO!"

"Jeon Jungko--"

"No 'I love you too'?"

"I love you too! Please stop."

"Say it more sweetly please~"

"Okay, I love you too~"

He shouted in joy and smiled at me. He was about to talk when Jungsoo interrupted him.

"I love you two!"

Jungsoo smiled. That was so, precious. "I love you the most."I smiled. "Can I get three toys today?"he added. "You're funny young man, wish granted."Jungkook said. He shouted and thanked us. I laughed at his actions and also at his stories.

Its amazing to have a family.

- - - -