~5~

~Jungsoo Jeon POV~

Oh gosh I'm gonna be late!

"Excuse me!"

I quickly opened the door and heard her name being announced by the mc. Today is her performance, and I'm not allowed to skip it.

"Where have you been Jungsoo?"Dad asked. "I did all my homework and fell asleep after that, I'm sorry."I whispered. Dr. Park smiled at me, same goes to Dra. Park. Mom looked at me with one brow higher than the other brow. I smiled awkwardly and looked at the stage.

"Kyein Park."

She looks nervous as she hold the mic. She looked at us and smiled. She practiced hard for this, I know she will make the audience shock about her voice. I've heard it twice and it was awesome.

She started singing. Her angelic voice surrounded the whole arena. I closed my eyes and listened to her song.  This is the third time I'm hearing her and I can say that she really improved. I slightly opened my eyes and saw a girl looking at me.

Not again--

She quickly looked away. Wait, am I staring too? Aish. I should be aware of my actions.

"All the shine of a thousand spotlights,
All the stars we steal from the nightsky, Will never be enough,
Never be enough, Towers of gold are still too little, These hands could hold the world but it'll Never be enough,
Never be enough"

She reached and it looks like she can hit more higher notes than that. Dr. and Dra. Park must be proud. Mom and I used to sing before but I'm not the ones who can slay a performance haha.

After her performance, we all stood and clapped. She did it well...wait, well isn't enough, what she did was far more awesome. "That's our girl!"Dr.Park cheered. I giggled and looked at Kyein, she's taking all the praise now.

After the performance, we head to the nearest restaurant to celebrate. Its a friendly dinner for the Park fam and Jeon fam. I don't know why I'm being so formal towards Dr. and Dra. Park, I just feel like it.

"How's the first day of school? You two are going in the same school again!"Mom smiled.

Ah yes, we're in the same school now. But I don't go home with her now, not like befor--wait....I just remembered...the girl that was staring at me earlier...it's---

"It was fun, speaking of same school, do you remember the famous girl you turned down when we we're in elementary? She watched me earlier and I saw you two had an eye contact."Kyein smirked.

See? That's why I hate her.

"Are you sad that you turned her down?"she added. I looked at her with a smile. "My first day was fine, not until I realized that you also go to the same school I attend, I felt scared cause I know you bring trouble."I answered. "Hey! I asked you a different question!"she said. "I'm not sad, I feel irritated, and hey, thank you for making me realize that I'm still handsome, she still looks at me the same way she looks at me before, my looks are not expiring, but yours? Urgh, expired is even not the right term for it."

"H-hey! I'm wearing a make-up right now and it made me more fresh! And I'm already in high school which means I'll glow now!"she answered back. "Looks like its not gonna happen."I smirked.

"Y-yah! You sound like a gay fighting a gir--"

"You sound like you're crying from defeat, just accept that I'm more stronger than you."

She was about to answer when mom and Dra. Park came back. "Eh? What's with the looks?"Mom asked. "These two kept on fighting."Dad said. "Oh, nothing new."Dra. Park giggled.

Yeah nothing new, she is still defeated. "I'll win next time."she whipered and looked at me. "Fine, dream."I smirked.

"Okay-okay that's enough, we are here to celebrate not to fight okay? Do you understand cat and dog?"Dr.Park giggled.

"We're not cat and dog!"

We both exclaimed. "Okay, if you say so."he added and served us food while laughing. They really like to add fuel to the burning log. But I need to stay cool, its a celebration, chill.

"Thank you for the support!"

Kyein cheered and we all enjoyed our food. Before she could take her first bite, I whispered to her.

"I still hate you."

I whispered and laughed after it. "Do you think I like you?"she whispered back.

"Everyone likes me."I answered. Before she could answer, I pushed her spoon to her mouth.

"Congrats Kyein!"

She looked at me with mad eyes. I continued eating and joined the conversation of the old group.

Yeah, I still hate her since that incident happen. I still believe that she brings trouble to me. She's my bad charm, unlucky charm, anything negative charm. Urgh, I hope time will fly so fast. I really just hate girls, except for Mom and Dra. Park. This girl? I hate her and twice might be not the right term for it.

- - - -

this one is not in the past, sorry for the late upload!