Are u jealous? ~ Newt

Hey peepz,

Fifth imagine already, first Newt-imagine!

Enjoy!

____________________________________________________________

Y/n = your name

____________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V

"No Teresaaaaaa, don't tell him!"

"I am sure he likes you too, y/n"

"I don't know but he doesn't have to know. Newt is never going to talk to me ever again if he know's that I really, really, really like him. You as my best friend should protect me from my own mistakes!"

"I am going to tell him!"

"No! If you tell him, I tell Thomas about your crush on him!"

"Okay.... Let's say that we just both shut our mouths?"

" Sounds great..."

After that, I walked out the hut and bumped in on Thomas.

"Owh, I am so sorry!"

"Owh, it's fine. How are you doing?"

Newt's P.O.V

I was spying on y/n cuz I want to know when I can tell her that I really like her, as in love her. Well, she's quite busy with Thomas right now. Why always Thomas? Maybe they're in a secret relationship. Maybe they're just flirting or something. I don't know... Everything I can think of sounds bad for me... :(

When I was spying on them, I saw a girl standing next to me.

"Hey Teresa, are you also spying on y/n and Thomas?"

"Yes, I want Thomas so bad but I think he likes y/n. That sucks. He probably don't even know that I exist."

"Well I've got an idea and I know that it sounds crazy but maybe we could be a couple. Actually pretend to be a together... Cuz they could jealous and then we just break up and go to our real lovers."

"Let's do it."

After that weird little conversation, we walked, with her hand in mine. I already saw y/n and Thomas looking furious at us. Plan's working.

Your P.O.V

WHAT. THE. FUCK. IS. TERESA. DOING.?! She knows about my huge crush on Newt and now she's walking with her hand in his?! What about her crush on Thomas? I am going to kill that girl.

I just walked to her and grabbed her by her arm and dragged her with me to our hut.

"What do you think that you're doing?! You know I love him! You know I want him! You know that you were lying to me about your crush on Thomas! How could you?! I thought we were best friends! I thought we would let no boy come between us! You've hurt me!"

"It's not what it looks like, y/n, I want to tell you but..."

I cut her of with walking out and I ran to the forest. I cried. And I cried. And more crying. After an hour or maybe two, Thomas found me and he tried to comfort me. After an hour with Thomas company, Teresa and Newt came to us.

"Thomas, y/n, we have to tell you something..." Newt started.

"We are not in a real relationship. Newt just wants y/n and I want you, Thomas. We just thought you guys had something so we thought we could make you both jealous... We never meant to hurt yo-" Thomas interrupted her with a kiss.

Awkward.

Newt came over and sat next to me, ignoring the making out session.

"I was just bloody jealous, y/n. I just want you so bad."

"If you just had told me."

I smirked at him and then kissed him passionate but soft.

"Just promise me that you never, ever, ever try something stupid like that again!"

"I won't have to" With that he smirked at me and we also started a making out session. I mean, why not?

____________________________________________________________

This one was bad , I know.

I hope you liked it, tho!

Comment, vote :3

Request!

See you in next chapter, hun!

Xx Bo