2

I can't believe I did it. I'm now apart of a kpop group. When my dad finishes work I'm gonna call him straight away and tell him the news!
I'm so happy right now!

I stumbled my way into a seating room where 7 boys were sat.
"Ok guys be nice, this is Dokgo Blue. She is 14 so be gentle with her. We have decided on your group name and we will discuss it in the meeting tomorrow. Namjoon?"
"Yes?" The tallest boy stood up and bowed.
"You have the key to the dorm. Yes?"
"Yes." He bowed once again.
"Good. Blue, we will email your father telling him to bring your belongings. I have already emailed all of your parents right?"
They all nodded.
"Uhm sir? My dad doesn't have an email. We both have flip phones. You can call him off of mine if you want."
I handed him my black flip phone which had a crack down the side of the screen.
"Oh, ok. I'll bring it back to you in a second sweetie."
The tallest guy stood up again.
"Hello Blue, I'm the leader. My name is Kim Namjoon and I am 18!"
The next guy stood up.
"Hi! I'm Kim Seokjin, you can just call me Jin, and I am 20."
"Hellooo! I'm Jung Hoseok! Please, call me Jhope. I am 19!"
"Hey, I'm Park Jimin and I'm 17."
"I'm Kim Taehyung, feel free to just call me Tae or V! I am 17."
"I'm-" he stopped for a second when he realised who I was.
"Min Yoongi, 20. I know." I laughed.
"How do you two know each other already?" Taehyung asked. "I'll explain when we get into the dorm. Who are you?" I looked over to the shy boy sat on the edge.
"Come on Jungkook! It's not like you to be quiet!"
"O-oh! Um. I'm Jeon Jungkook and I just turned 15 a few days ago."
I smiled at him, he seemed a little stressed. So was I to be honest.

"Ok Blue, your father is on his way. He also screamed when I called him." The manager laughed. "Hoseok, your mother will be here tomorrow morning because she is at work. The rest of you your parents are dropping your things off tonight. Feel free to go to your dorm now, Namjoon has the key, it is on the top floor of that building over there. Work hard kids. If you need any help my number has been left on the counter."

He pointed out the tall, but not as tall as bighit, building over the road. I took my phone back and followed the guys over.

So I guess I'm the only girl. I honestly don't mind at all. I can't wait to see who I'm going to be roommates with though. Who ever it will be I hope they are nice.
"So, Yoongi, Blue. How do you know each other?" Jimin asked.
"I saved her ass."
"No you didn't! All you did was shout at them!"
"Basically this group of girls came up to her when she stupidly jumped off the train and harassed her when they saw the audition poster in her hand."
"Oh, I'm glad you're both ok." Jimin said.
"Wait she jumped off a train?" Seokjin sounded confused and concerned.
Can we please just get off this elevator already. I want to see my dad, see how he reacts and if he is proud of me.

They carried on talking as I leaned against the wall waiting for Namjoon to open the door. I looked over at Jungkook who was playing on his iPhone.
*Click*
"Do you guys want to sort out roommates?"
"Please." I said.
"I'd like to, I'm pretty tired, Taehyung stated
"I just want to sleep." Yoongi groaned.
"Yeah," Seokjin, Jimin said in accidental unison
"I'm fine with whatever." Jhope laughed.
How is he still full of energy??
Jungkook didn't say anything, he was still buried in his phone.

We all entered the room and sat down at the dining table. After a long discussion Namjoon stated the room plan.
"Ok so I think the best thing to do is room people by age, so there are 2 rooms. So do you want me to set them? "
We all agreed to it since we all barley knew each other anyway.
"So what about:
Seokjin, Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok and for the second room Me, Yoongi, Taehyung and Blue. Sounds ok?"
No one had anything against it so we all went with it.

In a few seconds I ran upstairs into our room and jumped onto bed closest to the window.
I could see so many buildings from up here, it was great.
"I see you chose the window bed, wide minds think alike." Taehyung laughed and sat on the bed across from mine. There were beds in the four corners of the room and dresser next to each one. There was also a tv on the wall.
The window was the same size as the wall and had long white draping curtains.
Namjoon and Yoongi came in a few seconds later.
"Blue, your dad is at the door with your stuff." He smiled. Im honestly glad Namjoon is our leader, so far he has been so nice and caring towards all of us.
I ran downstairs and fell halfway down them.
"Are you ok!?" Jimin worried since he was stood right at the bottom. I got up and laughed.
"Don't worry I'm fine!" And continued running to the door.

"DAD!!!" I ran and hugged him.
"I'm so proud of you!!! Your mother would be too!!" He pulled away and gave me my cases.
"So can I meet the people who are in this group?"
"Oh, they are mostly in their rooms,"
I turned around to see who was behind me.
I pointed to Jin who was sat on the counter eating "that's Jin!"
"I'm Jimin!" Jimin shouted as he poked his head around from the bathroom. He was brushing he teeth.
"Yep," I laughed "Jungkook is in his room and Jhope is helping him unpack."
"Do you want me to get them all down for you so you can meet them?" Jimin asked while his mouth was full of toothpaste. Jimin sounded so funny when he talked like that.
"Sure, if you don't mind." My dad nodded.
A few seconds later Jungkook and Jhope came down, followed by Namjoon, Yoongi and Tae.
They all introduced their self to him, Jungkook seemed a bit more confident now.
"Ah? I see your the only girl blue."
"Yeah. I don't mind though, you know I've always got along better with boys."
"Ah yes. Anyway have fun. Call me tonight." He  smiled as he messed up my hair. "Your mother would be so proud if she was alive. Have a good time honey pot. I can hear the other parents coming up so I better run off before I have to socialise." We both laughed and I hugged him one last time before he ran back to his car.

I took my cases upstairs to my room and grabbed some shorts and a t shirt out of my bag along with my tooth brush and tooth paste.
"Don't fall down the stairs again." Jimin laughed as he walked past my room to go to his. "Don't worry I won't Jimin-Oppa!"
He froze and laughed, "No one has really ever called me Oppa."
"Well your older than me! Everyone here is my oppa." I smiled. I was in such a good mood because I seen my dad.
"Ok then Blue-shi." He laughed. "Be careful."
I went into the bathroom and started brushing my teeth.

*knock knock*

I guess someone else's parents are here to drop their stuff off. I walked downstairs, still brushing my teeth, and saw it was all of their parents apart from mine and Jungkook's even though Jhopes mother was meant to be coming tomorrow I assume she left work early.

"Blue! Come introduce yourself!" Namjoon shouted. I gingerly walked down the stairs and poked my head around the corner to see that both of each of their parents have came. Both their mother and their father and some brothers and sisters too.

"Awh! Bless her! Is she the only girl?" Namjoon mum asked.
"Yeah she is."
"Be nice to her NamNam." She ruffles his hair.
"I willl." He groaned.

I turned around to see Jungkook sat on his own on the sofa.
"Jungkook come here!" I ran over and held his arm. "Don't be so shy! They want to talk you and so do I!"
"Ah ok," He giggled.

We all introduced ourselves one by one to the families that's were stood in front of us. A few of them were really shocked that there was only one girl. I don't blame them. I was shocked too.

After they all began heading home I went back to my room and laid down on my bed and texted my dad to see if he got home safe.