11

They refused to let us all record. The vlive had ended and I can barley remember what happened yesterday...
"Blue? You're awake?" Taehyung said, his voice is even deeper since he had just awoken.
"W-what?"
I open my eyes and see Taehyung sat up next to me. His shirt off. I quickly turned my head back down to the pillow and closed my eyes tightly.
"What did we do last night?" I felt my face burn up as I dug myself deeper in the blanket.
Taehyung sat there in silence. Suddenly he laughed,
"I'm sorry..."
I sat up and looked over at him. His face was red. Almost as red as mine.
"Can you seriously not remember?"
I held my head with one hand, my hangover was really bad.
"I mean... I can remember vaguely. Did we Uhm- Fuck?" I asked as I turned away from him.
"Oral." He said before he quickly realised he was shirtless.
We both got out of the bed and he went to get changed.
"B-blue! Before you go- ."
I shut the door before he could carry on and ran into mine and Jungkook's room. Jungkook was knocked out cold. I check my phone.

3:26am

I quickly change into something else and sort out my hair and makeup. I'm too embarrassed to go and see Taehyung. Whilst Jungkook was still asleep I gingerly shut the door and wander down the stairs to the kitchen to pour myself a coffee.

"Blue..?" Tae's concerned face starred at mine. I looked back down into my coffee.
"Blue. I need to tell you something."
"No you don't." I said abruptly as I ran over to the door and grabbed my shoes.
"Blue-! I- what-. Don't- don't go!"
I ran down the stairs of the hotel, hearing Taehyung call my name and run after me.

Taehyung (V)'s POV.

"Blue! BLUE!"
She started running. Fuck sake.
I jumped in my shoes and attempted to follow her.
As I got to the bottom of the stairs. No where to be seen.
I walked out the door.
No where.

Cute Maknae💘

Blue?

Blue answer me now.

Where have you gone??

Look, I'm so sorry about what happened last night. If I could I'd go back in time and correct my stupid, drunk actions.

Blue???

Blue please if you see these, tell me where you are. I want to make it up to you in person.

I threw my phone back in my pocket and put my hood up. I'm not gonna leave her to roam around LA. She doesn't even know where she is going! Plus what if those guys find her again? Ugh I hate her so much. Well not all the time. Ok then not most, not a lot of the time. Rarely.
I keep noticing groups of girls walking past taking photos of me and giggling amongst themselves.
I look around every corner, into every cafe or shop. No where.
"BLUE!" I shout. No response.
Cmon blue.. I've been looking for you for ages now...

*pinggg*

I struggle for my phone and quickly unlock it.

Cute Maknae💘

Hi

Where are you??

...

Blue answer me, I need to know where you are! Everyone is worried sick.