10

"Tae- oppa!" I waved over to him. His cheeks flushed a light shade of red as he sat down next to me.
"Hello everyone!!~" he giggled as he waved over to the camera.
"Jin-Hyung? Don't we have a recording later?" Jimin asked,
"Oh well. It will be a special drunk addition to it~" Seokjin laughed as he took a shot.
"Jinnnn!" Jimin laughed as he swayed onto Yoongis shoulder,

Namjoon and Yoongi informed them all about what happened and when the US dates were being moved to. Then J-Hope decided to play a game of truth or dare with the army's .
"Ok! So, say some truths or dares for a member to do~"

I noticed out of the corner of my eye Tae was sat there rubbing down the inside of his leg as he read through the comments. I looked down at his hand but my eyes quickly darted to a place they shouldn't be. The bulge in his jeans.
I quickly averted my eyes and looked back at the screen.

"Taehyung! Do you have a girlfriend?" Jhope read out.
He looked down and adjusted his jeans and gently slid his hand over the bulge. God I need to stop looking. We aren't even dating. Turning my attention back to Jhope, Taehyung answered the question with his deep voice,
"Haha, no sadly. Non of us actually have girlfriends or boyfriends at the minute."
Jhope looked back through the comments.

I felt Taehyung look down to me. I didn't turn back around to him, I kept my attention on Jhope as he read out the next question,

"I dare Jimin to take his shirt off? Ah, no no! No removing of clothing!"
Jimin and Hoseok both laughed at this comment.

"Ah! This is a good one!" Namjoon pointed out, "What is your favourite song at the minute that you guys have made?"
We all decided to announce our favourite song and why, starting from Seokjin.

I looked over to Taehyung, our eyes meeting.
I giggled as I noticed how flustered he was as he bit his lip. I felt him take my hand from under the table, we were both pretty tipsy at this point. I giggled again as he took my hand and placed it on his knee. He looked down, and back up at me. As he was leaning on his hand he stool his tongue to the side of his mouth and pointed to his dick.

"Blue! Your turn," Yoongi smiled,

"Oh! My favourite song at the minute had to be Hoseoks Just Dance! I love the beat and the whole meaning behind it~ !"
I looked over at Hoseok his face lit up as soon as I said that.
"Awh your so sweet!" He giggled as he took a bite out of his food.
"Taehyungie~ your turn!"

"I love them all! I can't choose a favourite!" He laughed
"Your so cheesy." Suga laughed.

Everyone's attention turned back to the screen, answering questions the odd questions from here and there.
Taehyung tapped my leg.
"Can you sort something out for me?" He whispered into my ear,
"What?" I whispered back.
As I looked up into his gorgeous eyes, he winked and ran his hand up my leg. Using his other hand to point down to his cock.

"I'll be back in a second," Taehyung announced as he got up. "Meet me in my room," he mouthed to my direction.
After a few minutes I told the guys I had to go and turn the tv off since it was still playing. It wasn't.
I walked up the stairs, tripping up a few since I was pretty drunk, and walked up to Taehyung's room. I opened it slightly to see him lying on his bed, his shirt undone halfway and his belt undone. He rubbed the top of the tent in his trousers as he signaled me over with his other hand.

"T-Taehyung-?" I said as I sat on the side of his bed.
"You're adorable when your drunk." He said as he sat up. "You'd Be even more adorable if you were on your knees in front of me."
"I know we are both drunk but calm down." I laughed nervously.
"Don't you want to have a bit of fun?" He growled, pulling me on to his lap.

He rubbed the insides of my legs, going further and further up.
"Tae. We aren't even dating. We are both drunk, I don't even think you like me in this way- ."
He stopped me.
"Oh you don't think I love you? I do. I love you so fucking much." He giggled as he laid his head back onto the wall.
"You're just saying that because you're drunk!" I laughed as I playfully punched his arm.
"No~ I'm being serious!" He laughed. I moved forward slightly when he let out a soft moan,

"So Tae-oppa~ what did you want helping with?" I laughed, biting my lip at the sound of his moan.

"Oh I think you know," He smirked as he ran his hand all the way to the top of my thigh and held my waist. "I don't have any condoms with me at the moment so you'll have to get on your knees for me." He growled.
I got up off of him as he stood up and unzipped his pants. Revealing the huge bulge in his boxers he pulled me by my waist closer to him. He kissed my lips then moved onto my neck, slowly moving his hands up my jumper and around the back of my bra. I let out quiet whimpered as he moved down my neck.
He pulled my jumper from over my head and threw my bra on the floor along beside it.
"T-Taehyung..." I whimpered like a puppy. He cupped my breasts with his hands and started massaging them. Still making marks down my chest. This felt so wrong but who cared, I was enjoying it so much.
"Now can you help me baby girl?" He growled.
I nodded and fell down to my knees. Pulling down his boxers, his dick faced me. I ran my hands along his huge member as he let out quiet groans of pleasure. I licked the tip as I slowly let his cock go deeper into my mouth.
"B-baby girl..." He groaned, running his hands through my messy hair.
I slowly began going faster. Bobbing my head. Letting his cock hit the back of my throats multiple times. Still moving my hand along the rest of his shaft.
"Baby... I-I'm gonna cum-." He groaned as he ran his hands through my hair.
All of a sudden my mouth filled with his cum. I swallowed and giggled. Wiping the rest of it off from around my mouth. I sat there slowly rubbing the tip of his dick as I listened to his heavy breathing along with mine. God he is so fucking hot.

I sat on his lap, rubbing down the sides of his legs. He placed his hand on the side of my cheek and kissed my lips while occasionally biting them. I went and grabbed my shirt as he pulled his pants back up. We both took one of the bottles and laid back on his bed as we calmed down.

"Don't we need to go back down?" I laughed while I laid on his chest, drinking.
"Nah, we will just make something up. Plus we have a recording later so it won't help for them to be asking what we did." He laughed playing with my hair. I could feel myself slowly drift off as he did so..

{{ wow they have fucked but still ain't dating. Lmfao. They gonna regret it tomorrow when they have a hangover and realised what they did. }}