Obsession

Steve Pov

      I watched him work. Every single day, I would come downstairs and watch Tony Stark work in the lab and yell at me to get out, and every single day, I would smile and shake my head, settling in to watch him some more. Tony Stark is the most fascinating man on this planet. He is brilliant and sweet (on the inside) with a rock hard shell that only I seem to be able to crack. The multi-million dollar company, Stark Industries, was definitely proof of his genius. Not to mention the radiant smile and warm chocolate eyes. Tony Stark. I wish he was mine.

Tony POV

     Steve was back again. Why am I not surprised. If I didn't know better I'd say that the straight-as-a-pole Captain had a crush. Ha. If only. Captain Handsome with those shimmering blue eyes and that perfect smile. Cap. Rogers. Heh. I used to be Straight Multi-Millionaire Tony Stark. Now I was falling hard for Captain America. I think that was the subconscious reason for becoming Iron Man. I wasn't jealous. I wanted to be at his level so that I could be with him. I was already in love with him. Steve Rogers. I wish he was mine. 

Natasha Pov

      "Get over yourselves already! You two are in love! Admit it to each other! The entire team sees it! Why can't you? I swear that you guys are oblivious!" Steve blinked. Tony gulped. I glared. I've watched them interact for months now. Watched as they fell head over heels. "ARGH!" I let out a cry of exasperation.  "Men!" "Nat?! Wait!" Tony was calling after me. "No. I will not come back until you two fix this." I strolled up the stairs and into the security center, watching as the two men slowly turned towards each other. Tony bit his lip and moved. Slowly inching towards Cap. 

Tony POV

       I slowly rotated over to face Steve. "So..." He murmured. "Yeah..." I inched towards him, chewing on my lip. I watched as his bright eyes lit up with realization and imagined myself doing the same. Nat was right! 

Steve POV

        Tony leaned in, his eyes shimmering with hope. I felt my lips part as they connected with his. Finally. I had wanted this for so long. He slowly pulled away, grinning. "That was amazing." He sighed. "Yes," I replied. "It was."