Again?

"Him? Again?" Peter groaned. "Dad... why?" Tony laughed. "Blame Pops. He decided on it. Not me." Steve walked in, oblivious to the imminent danger that was barreling towards him. "POPS!" Steve glanced up from his sketches. "Somehow I don't think this will turn out well. Yes, Pete?" "DEADPOOL? DO YOU HATE ME?!" Steve grimaced. "Did dad tell you it was my choice? It wasn't. He made the call. Not me." "Pardon?" Peter asked, shocked. Well, not that shocked. That was a very Tony-like thing to do. "Really dad? Thanks."

EXCUSE ME? MISS AUTHOR PERSON?

Yes, Deadpool?

THAT IS FACTUAL ASSAULT RIGHT THERE!

(Inside joke. Sorry guys.) No Mr.Pool. It is all correct. at this stage in the one shot, Spidey doesn't like you. On the contrary, you are his least favorite person. Or so he thinks...

WAIT! PETER IS SPIDEY?

You knew that Wade.

YUP! JUST TESTING YOU.

Go away, Wade.

YES, MA'AM.

 Thank you. 

        Deadpool sat at the top of Avengers Tower with his ear to the roof. "Deadpool? Why Deadpool? This could not get any worse." Wade chuckled and slid through Spidey's open window. "Hey, Baby Boy!" He exclaimed. Peter flushed. From anger? Or from something else?  *THANK YOU MISS AUTHOR! IT'S FROM LOVE BY THE WAY!* Go away Deadpool. I'm trying to write a story. *OR I COULD WRITE IT! LOT"S OF SEX FOR THE READERS!* Deadpool. *GEEZ! FINE! THE SHOW SHALL GO ON*  

"Dad!" Peter screamed. "Yes, Peter?" Tony replied. "Deadpool is in my mphmphm!" Deadpool covered Peter's mouth and glared. "Pete?" Tony called. Deadpool released Peter reluctantly. "I'm fine dad," Peter called, shooting Deadpool a look. "Good. Don't do that again. " "Yes Dad!" He sighed. "JARVIS? Activate the get rid of D.P. protocol." "Peter. You do not have the security clearance to activate your protocol. Please try again in 1.0987684394021144 years." "Great." He groaned. "Thanks a lot, JARVIS" "My apologies, Mini-Stark-Rogers." "What?" "Nevermind. Good day, Peter." 

"Get rid of D.P. protocol?  Why Petey?" Deadpool sounded hurt. So hurt that Peter found himself compelled to hug him. "I... I'll get rid of it now." He said. "JARVIS? Get rid of the get rid of D.P. protocol." "But Mister Peter..." "Please JARVIS?" "Yes, Peter." "Thank you." "You're welcome."

"Thanks, Baby Boy," Deadpool said. Peter hugged him. "Yeah. Sorry about that." He removed his mask and glanced at Deadpool, indicating a wish for him to do the same. "No," Deadpool said. "You'll just run away." "I swear I won't" Peter murmured. Tears came to Wade's eyes. *I DON"T CRY THAT EASILY!* Slowly he removed his mask and turned away. "Wade..." Deadpool turned back towards Peter, bracing himself, but not expecting to feel his soft lips smashing against Deadpool's. "I'll love you just the way you are."