Chapter 1

Marinette POV

"mmmnnn. Chat Noir please stop." I tried to part from him and get off my bed, but he grabbed my arms and pushed me back.

"I'm sorry, princess, but I honestly can't." He leaned in closer for another kiss and a tear rolled down my cheek. I couldn't believe I was actually betraying Adrien like this. Then my tears just ran down my cheek without control. And Chat Noir noticed it and moved back

"Do you really hate me that much, Marinette?" I stayed quiet.

"Fine," he said as he sighed and left the room with a painful look on his face.

*Hang on! You don't know how it all ended up like this, right? Here's what happened before that*

"Akuma!" I heard the cry.

Ugh, I just finished catching one why is there another one. Chat should better hurry up and recharge again.

When I got to the place where the akuma was, cold blood ran through my veins. Why on Earth is Adrien tied at the top of the Eiffel tower?!

"Hahaha. Well, well, look who we have here. It is no other than our great hero, Ladybug. So what gives me the honour of seeing you here in front of me?" The akuma paused to 'think' and gave an evil smirk. "of course, why else would she be here? It's obviously to save the poor little model, am I right?" I gritted my teeth in pain. Why him out of all people, and where is that stupid cat. Someone's life is in danger and he's just there taking his time. I'm afraid if he doesn't come in time I won't be able to do anything. Chat please come now.

"Put him down. Let's deal with each other, one on one. He's got nothing to do with us."

"Hmph. Let me think. Oh, I know! Give me your miraculous and I'll put him down. It looks like your dear kitty isn't going to come here any soon." She smirked in victory. I glared at her but had to admit it was true, I don't have hope for that stupid cat turning up. Should I give up? It's Adrien's life I'm risking after all.

I shook my head. How selfish of me. How could I still be hesitating, it's the love of my life who's in danger.

I lowered my head as I was about to take an earring out. But before I could, I heard someone call out to me.

"No, ladybug, don't do it!" I look up to see Adrien shouting, with the fear shown on his face. "Don't do it! You're my role model! The person I look up to and admire the most. But there's something that's more important! You're also the love of my life! I can't bear to see you like that!"

*Silence *

The last words stopped my heartbeat and way of thinking for a few seconds. But I remembered that right now, I wasn't the Marinette who would feel lost and overjoyed. But, I was the hero who Adrien looked up to so much, the serious and focused ladybug.

I looked up at Adrien and gave him a firm and reassuring nod, along with a smile.

I looked back at the akuma and returned to my confident self.

I will fight this akuma and win. With or without chat.

So that's it. How was it for a first chapter? did you enjoy it? How can I improve? I'll be looking forward to your response