Chapter 3

Marinette's POV

Adrien seemed annoyed watching and listening to Daniel, so much he actually started walking off. I giggled at the jealous Adrien in front of me and decided to tag along with him. But before I started moving, a certain reporter grabbed my attention, I could see the determination in her eyes. She recklessly pushed her way through the crowd until she could have Daniel's full attention. When she finally got to the front she screamed at the top of her lungs so that Daniel could turn from the other cameras and look at her.
"Usually superheroes aren't meant to show their identities," she panted and gasped for air, "why did you reveal your identity so openly?" She looked at him with a fierce look.
Everyone around stopped their screaming and chatted and turn their attention to the reporter's question, also waiting for an answer. When I said everyone, I meant everyone including Adrien, who also stopped walking and turned around.

"The miraculouses of creation and destruction are the most powerful miraculous out of all of the ones that exist," he explained as he smirked and shrugged his shoulders, "showing my identity isn't a danger for anyone"

I puked inside at his response. That's not true. No matter how powerful your miraculous is, Hawk Moth could still use you.
I smelt something fishy but I still let it go.
Adrien then walked up to me, grabbed my hand and ran off with me.

*           *           *

"We're finally alone" panted Adrien. I nodded in response whilst panting as well.
"Good, I wanted to talk to you" I looked up at Adrien.
"Me too," Adrien looked back.
"You go first," we said in unison before we burst out laughing.
"Ok, you go first m'la- I mean Ladybug. It's ladies first."
"Ok," I blushed in response. "What you said earlier before I fought the akuma, were you serious?"
Adrien blushed profusely and nodded. "I meant every word I said, and that's what I wanted to speak to you about" he paused. "I've liked you since the day you started being Ladybug, since your appearance. I don't care about whoever it is being the mask, but, will you please accept me?"
I felt my cheeks burning up and my heart beating fast at the sudden confession.
"Well I don't know what to say, I-I've liked you for a very long time too," Adrien blushed at my confession before I continued, "but I'm the one who's not worth it, I'm the one who should be asking you for acceptance. Are you sure you want to be with me? Will you accept the clumsy and pathetic me you don't know about?"
"There's no need to think about it," he said before grabbing the back of my neck and leaned in for a kiss.
I couldn't believe my first kiss was with my longtime crush. My dream came true.
I kissed back making the kiss even deeper and passionate.
We finally parted and smiled at each other.
But a phone call interrupted the moment and Adrien groaned as he looked at his screen. He then gave me a look that said 'i need to pick this one up'. When he came back he looked disappointed.
"I need to go."
"Oh.. uh it's ok, we'll see each other another time" I smiled trying to hide my disappointment.
Adrien smiled back and waved at me, "goodbye, girlfriend" he said as he winked, which made me blush even more.
"G-Goodbye" I stuttered as I waved back.
"I'll be waiting for you in my room at 7," he said before disappearing into the distance.
Oh. My. Gosh. He called me girlfriend.... I and Adrien are a couple!!!

No one's POV

Marinette got home almost dancing and Sabine looked at her weirdness concerned. "Are you ok, dear. Something extremely good must've happened for you to come like this"
But she gave her a cheeky wink and placed her index finger on her mouth. "Secret"
Sabine giggled as she watched her daughter exit the kitchen. "Teens..." She shook her head.

Marinette ran upstairs and jumped on her bed and started screaming to herself as Tikki popped out of her bag. "Tikki did you hear that? Adrien called me his girlfriend" she screamed happily.
"Yes I heard Marinette, but remember that it's not you who's dating Adrien, but Ladybug. So I'm just warning you, don't go around touching him in school as Marinette."
What Tikki said was true, now Marinette had to be extremely careful if she didn't want to embarrass herself.
"Yeah, you're right. Anyways I should start getting ready to head to Adrien's house now.

Adrien's POV

"and the flower pot here in the middle.... Done!" I proudly looked at the creation before me. The dinner table looks purrfect.
Now I should patiently wait for her to arrive. Should I prepare something more for her? Like a gift or something...

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my window.
She's here!
I quickly opened the window and let her in.
She looked around my room a bit before turning to me. "It's beautiful" she smiled.
"Glad you like it," I said as I kissed the back of her hand.

So we ate and talked about each other without realising how late it was getting.
"Oh no! It's already 11.32?! I'm sorry but I have to go to school tomorrow so I'll get going"
"Hang on," I stopped her, "you go to school? So you're around my age?"
Ladybug looked at me weirdly. "Of course! How old did you think I was?" she paused to laugh, "would you have dated me even if I was some old woman?" She continued to laugh as I blushed in embarrassment.
Ugh it's not fair she's laughing at me like that, I will get  revenge on her
Then, without warning, I grabbed her thin waist and stole a kiss from her biting her bottom lip. Ladybug blushed in shock
"Ha! Got you! That's for laughing at me" I smirked in victory. But Ladybug grinned wickedly before she grabbed the back of my head and kissed me back, but this time she was the one who bit me. She bit my tongue before quickly parting from me and waving goodbye.
"Sweet dreams Adrien," she said before victoriously flying way through the window with her yo-yo.
Argh! She got me again!