Chapter 14

I loved reading the comments of the cliffhanger

Btw I read every comment on all chapters lol
~~~

Author's POV

"JUNG HOSEOK WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!"

Yoongi immediately got up and helped Hoseok to his feet.

Both were extremely flustered.

They quickly made their way to Hoseok's house not speaking a word to each other.

Jungkook was outside the door of Hoseok's house waiting impatiently for Hoseok.

He had come by earlier to see if Hoseok was there after he left in a hurry from school.

His sister was there but there was no sign of Hobi anywhere.

Jungkook came by once again but still no sunshine to be found.

Yoongi and Hobi arrived and were surprised to see an angry Jungkook at the doorstep.

"LOOK WHO DECIDED TO SHOW UP! WHERE WERE YOU? I WAS SO WORRIED WHY ARE YOU WITH HIM!?"

Jungkook did not like the idea of Hobi hanging out with Yoongi after school.

Especially if it was just the two of them.

"Kookie! What are you doing here?"

"I was wondering where you ran off to. You ignored me and everyone else and bolted out the door. I came to your house to check up on you but you weren't here. I've been waiting all day. I even finished all of my homework!! Jung Hoseok you are so dea--"

"Kookie! Calm down I'm fine! Sorry that I made you worry but I knew you wouldn't let me hang out with Yoongi hyungie so I decided not to tell you about it."

While Jungkook and Hobi continued to argue Yoongi just stood there not know if he should let them be and go or stay and wait until they aren't yelling at each other.

Finally the arguing came to a stop and it was silent for a moment until Jungkook spoke up.

"Okay Hobi it's okay just next time tell us where you're going. We thought something bad happened."

"Don't worry Kookie it won't happen again I'm really sorry."

"Take care Hoseok I'm going home I need rest."

"Bye Kookie!"

Jungkook ran off to go home not wanting to be anywhere near Yoongi.

Yoongi watched as Jungkook ran to their home.

He knows that Jungkook doesn't like him.

He wishes he could turn back time and fix things.

"Umm well I guess I'll see you tomorrow Hoseok."

"Oh yeah bye Yoongi I had fun!"

They stared at each other and blushed when they realized that they were holding hands after having to rush to Hobi's house.

'Damn you Jeon Jungkook'

Yoongi thought in his head.

~~~

Yoongi was about to open the door when an angry Jungkook once again appeared.

"Why were you with Hobi?"

"We were just hanging out."

"Don't you dare hurt him Yoongi. I swear I'll rip your throat if you do. I don't care if we're step brothers or any of that bullshit I will protect my friends from you."

"Jungkook I know you're angry but I'm not trying to hurt him. Go and kiss with your boyfriends or whatever don't get involved in my life."

"How the fuck do you know about my boyfriends?"

"You are loud when you're FaceTiming them. Use protection. Now leave me alone."

Yoongi went past a flustered Jungkook and locked his door before Jungkook could process what he had done.

~~~

Yoongi's POV

Once I was in my room and I changed into comfortable clothes and laid in bed.

I couldn't fall asleep thinking about what had happened at the little lake near Hoseok's house.

I was blushing.

I almost kissed him.

I touch my lips thinking of what it would have been like to kiss him.

His lips looked really soft.

I eventually fell asleep gaydream (again)  

⚠️Short Smut Warning⚠️
Read at own risk
I've never written smut so it's going to be terrible sorry ⚠️

"Ahh~ Yoongi hyungie!"

Yoongi was trusting into Hobi's tight hole while jerking off Hobi at the same time.

"Mhm Hobi sweetie you're so tight. Ahh~"

"Faster d-daddy ahh harder!"

Hobi was a whimpering and moaning mess wanted to feel Yoongi deep inside him.

Yoongi got even more turned on seeing Hoseok so submissive under him.

"H-hobi I'm coming!"

"A-ahh me too!"

Yoongi came inside of Hoseok and Hoseok came on both of their chest.

Both were panting heavily as they laid next to each other.

"Hey Yoongi."

"Yes Hobi?"

"Wake up."
(a/n: *daydream flashbacks*)

End of Smut

I woke up sweating and felt uncomfortable down there.

I realized what I dreamt of and I know that my face was as red as a strawberry.

It was 5 am and I knew I wouldn't get anymore sleep.

I went to the bathroom and took care of my business.

I went downstairs to make coffee.

School would start in 2 more hours so I just sat on the couch and played on my phone.

Jungkook came down looked at me weird and then left.

I bet he was surprised to see me downstairs so early in the morning.

After the dream I really didn't want to see Hoseok.

What is that guy doing to me?

I finished getting ready and left the house.

Today will be an eventful day.