Chapter 18

Author's POV

"Come on Yoonie!"

"But Hobi they probably hate me!"

Hoseok was currently dragging Yoongi to the music room where all his friends expect Jungkook were waiting.

He had texted them to meet him there because he needed to tell them something important. He also asked them to make sure Jungkook wasn't there.

They finally made to the music room Hobi having to pick up Yoongi because he was being stubborn.

As soon has Hobi opened the door everyone started at the pair in shock.
(a/n: they were JungShook)

Hoseok was still carrying Yoongi making sure he wouldn't escape.

Hobi put down Yoongi and held his hand.

Yoongi who was standing beside Hoseok now looked down at the ground with a blush spread across his cheeks.

"Hey guys I asked all of you to meet me here because I wanted to tell you all that Yoongi and I are dating.

...

"WHAT!?"

Everyone was confused as to how such a sweet boy like Hoseok could be dating the coldest person in school.

Books were heard falling to the ground behind the couple.

Everyone turned their attention towards the noise and saw Jungkook standing there.

Yoongi felt his heart drop seeing Jungkook standing behind him and Hoseok.

"K-kookie..."

"No save your words Yoongi I'm leaving."

Why did I have to shut him out of my life?
Why couldn't I have been there for him?

Yoongi's thoughts clouded his mind and he felt tears trying to escape his eyes.

Not wanting to cry in front of Hoseok's friends he tried keeping up his tough appearance.

However Hoseok noticed and pulled Yoongi into a tight hug.

Yoongi relaxed a bit and let his tears fall onto Hobi's shirt.

Yoongi felt safe in Hoseok's arms wanting to be held by the younger boy forever.

"Guys there's something Yoongi and I need to tell you about Jungkook."

~~~

"So Jungkook and Yoongi are step brothers?"

After Hoseok explained everything to the small group they kept asking questions.

"Yes they are."

"Why didn't we know about this?"

"They decided to keep it a secret."

"Jungkook was in an accident and lost his memories?"

"Yes."

"Yoongi shut him out and so now Jungkook hates me?"

"Yes."

"Wait so they are step brothers?"

"Yes they are!! How many more times do I have to explain!"

Hoseok lost his patience with all the questions being thrown at him.

Yoongi, who had fallen asleep while Hoseok comfort him, moved slightly from the sudden yell from Hoseok.

Everyone looked at him surprised to see him react in such a way.