Chapter 10

==========================

Part two

==========================

Mary now having no guilt in her heart no longer goes to public school. She sits at home on a laptop the school provided for her. She does online schooling instead so she can focus on trying to be normal but her never ending serge for bloodshed never ends. Ever since Jackson, Mary hasn't killed anyone and its been eating at her. The night she returned home she added his name to her box of death cards. Her cat Lucifer paid full attention to her that night. Ever since Jackson showed up he didn't want anything to do with her. But now that she got rid of him not a moment went by went that cat wasn't in her sights. She thanked Lucifer for being a good judge of character. She never went back to school either. The school provided her with a computer so she could take online classes at her own rate. They were understanding of her not wanting to come back and they didn't ask many questions which she appreciated. Thank God too. She didn't want to have to explain it all and start to cry again. Mary never sat anywhere else but her fathers chair, and her bed in her bedroom. Her cat Lucifer either on her lap, chest, or somewhere in sight.

Mary decided to go out for a walk her cat following her "No Lucifer. I'm not getting you a leash to walk you. You stay here." She told making him sit and meow at her. She laughed at him and walked out the door being sure to lock it. She started walking and once she got into an older more abandoned part of town she had to go through to get to her favourite park she saw a boy dressed in torn cloths a cup in front of him. His white bangs in his face. Mary stopped in front of him and kneeled down grabbing several dollars out of her pocket and as she dropped them into the cup his hand snaked out and gripped her wrist. She looked up at him shocked. He laughed and pulled out a dagger she quickly reacted grabbing his wrist and slamming it into the building wall behind him. A glance of icy blue eyes and he was lifting her leg up from beneath her. She released his hand doing a backflip out of his reach and getting into a fighting stance. He chuckled and stood letting her see his face. She was surprised to see stitches from the corners of his mouth to his ears and from his ears to the corners of his eyes. She stood up straight not willing to fight him. "Your impressive." He complimented with a raspy tone. "Your not so bad yourself. Whats your name?" She asked taking a step closer. "Arron." He answered. "And what is the name of my finest opponent?" He asked with a tilt of his head. "Mary." She said getting lost in his eyes for a moment. He smiled "You are very impressive Mary. Tell me, you've fought before." He said with a nod, crossing his arms. "Many times. I've lost count.." She muttered looking down then back up at him. "But old skills don't disappear for me." She said with a smirk. "Yes well, it was grand to meet you Mary but I need to get back to my... Hunting." He said sitting back down. Mary looked around and looked back at him "How about we go back to my house get you a pair of new cloths and I take you out for dinner?" She asked making him look up at her shocked. "You really don't have to-" she cut him off. "I want to. Come on!" She said grabbing his hand making him stand and she took off with him back to her home.

Apologies for how long this took to write. Arron is not my character! He is CreativityisaSkill's character. Please check her out she is a good friend of mine!

--BriannaMStewart