The Q & A

SEE END FOR NOTES

----------

"Michelle Jones" Peter's voice boomed dramatically " A Stark Intern", MJ chuckled with a small smile on her face "Congrats" Ned butted in after finishing off a round of a game on his phone. "I mean it's not every day 3 friends become Stark interns" he blabbered. "And it's not every day you get to have a free Q & A session with the Tony Stark" Bruce reminded them "So hurry into the room" he ushered pushing them towards the door. When the 3 walked in they saw Tony sitting there drinking a cup of coffee ignoring the hands waving to get his attention.

"Now we can start " He announced gleefully. "Mr Stark, what are you drinking?" "What is your favourite colour?" "Can I get a room in your tower?" "Can you buy me a new phone?" Tony grimaced at the pointless questions" Coffee, red, no, and no" he answered his gleeful expression turning bored, after another 5 minutes of boring questions Flash put his hand up " Do you have internships for highschool students." "Oh goody" Tony mumbled under his breath "A stupid question from a stupid looking kid" "No we dont, we only have internships available to college graduates or really smart college students" he answered finishing his cup of coffe.

"HA" Flash shouted to where Peter had taken cover behind MJ "I knew you were lying about your internship Penis Parker" he cackled "You just wanted so much attention, you went a lied about it" he accused but was stopped when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Flash looked up to see Tony with a stone cold expression "What did you call him?" he asked his voice steely cold, the idiot took a step back. "Penis Parker" Flash answered back as if it was obvious. "Why do you care?" he asked eyes squinting together "Because this is my tower an Peter is my personal intern" Tony seethed back    " And if you don't stop I assure you wont get into any college and you will be banned from 50 countries" he threatened glaring at Flash, letting go of his shoulder Tony turned to face the group and clapped his hands "It's getting late so Bruce will show you to your rooms and tomorrow morning you'll be gone by 9" he smiled happily as if nothing happened. As everyone walked out of the room Tony called "Mr Parker, please stay back". Peter stopped walking and he received sympathetic stares from MJ and Ned.

"How long has he been bullying you?"Tony asked walking up to Peter.
"Um"Peter choked "well maybe since the start of high school". Tony looked shocked, before bringing in Peter for a hug.
"Look I know Spider Man is strong but Peter Parker is still human and it's okay to ask for help sometimes you know"
Peter nodded "Ok" he mumbled. Tony smiled "Ok kid run off with your classmates"

Peter ran off to join MJ and Ned who were fiddling with room keys. "Ok guys, so these are the keys to your rooms which have a queen bed, small desk and chair , an ensuite bathroom and a small TV" Bruce started explaining "The coloured tags on the key represent what level you will be on, green will be the level 1 , yellow is level 2 and red is level penthouse where the avengers sleep, only 2 people are chosen."Bruce finished and people started to excitedly talking 'a room next to the avengers!'

Peter hung back from being given the keys and tiredly slipped away to the hidden stairs to reach the red level where his room was, changing into his pjs he brushed his teeth falling face first into his pillow. He heard a knock on his door and he lifted his head to mumble "who is it?". " MJ and Ned, loser" Michelle answered push his door open " Tony wanted us to tell you that in the morning we 3 get to stay for the day" "And "Ned butted in "We get to stay up till 11, so scootch over I am gonna kick your ass in Call of Duty". MJ chuckled and closed his door while Ned and Peter  set up their controllers staring intently at the screen.

Walking to her room she heard shouting downstairs , walking down she saw Flash on the phone yelling "WHAT THE HELL MUM" "You said that Peter wasn't important" "That I would be the new Stark internship" "You promised" he shouted "Sorry?!" I got threatened by the Tony Stark" "You're the worst!" He score,and hanging up, he finally realised MJ looking at him "What bitch" " Oh nothing, just comparing you to a five year old"

Time Skip - Next morning

"Peter, it is 6:30am please wake up" Friday said automatically opening his curtains to let the sunlight stream in. "One 'ore minute" Peter answered still tired" Peter get your lazy ass up" he heard MJ's voice outside his door "Yeah dude wake up" Ned added lamely."I'm coming, I'm coming" he groaned rolling off his bed .

Peter threw open his door to see Ned and MJ leaning against the wall, "Let's go eat" Peter declared running off to the stairs to the cafeteria. Running to a 3 seater circle table Peter ordered a plat of toast,bacon,eggs,baked beans and sausage with a cup of salted caramel coffee, Ned ordered a stack of fruit waffles and a cup of black tea where as MJ ordered a fruit salad with yoghurt and black coffee. " Yeah I heard him shout 'you'r the worst' to his mum while he throwing a temper tantrum" Michelle smirking sipping her coffee "Shit, I wish I would've been there" Ned whined. MJ nodded "His face was priceless"The trio laughed while Bruce rounded around the corner " Ok Midtown High your tour has officially come to and end so please follow your teacher to the exit, and yes you may keep your badges" he called out earning a cheer of excitement. Everyone but Peter,MJ and Ned stood up following Ms Lee to the exit. "Um Peter,MJ and Ned you ship oils be following me please" "Sorry Ms , we get to stay at the tower for today" Peter said gleefully followed but everyone's jealous stares. Ms Lee stuttered " Sorry guys I can't allow that" " Actually you can" Tony said walking into the the room " Because I got consent forms from all caregivers" he said giving 3 slips of paper to Ms Lee ushering out to the exit.

"So my little interns , how does a day doing intern-y things sound." Tony asked

"Awesome" They grinned

------------
So this the end of the story
Very sorry for the very inconsistent updating
But I will be making a one shots book
Hope you enjoyed this story

Song - Love Lies : Khalid/Normani

Word Count - 1143

Ozuna