Chapter 3

It has been nearly two weeks since she found the mysterious note. That day, she took it away with her and stuck it to the bathroom mirror. In the meantime, she wasn't very happy, she was kinda doomed and confused and depressed. She had some new scars, but as she knew, nobody cared. She managed to fight her addiction for cutting with all her might. When she wanted to cut she just looked at the note on the mirror and wondered who might that be and hoped that one day she could be happy again.

She wasn't much out of her room. She was just scrolling trough tumblr and looked for depressive pics. She listened to music and read books and looked trough her window, which mainly ended with hopeless gaze towards the dark trees. She haven't had a walk to the woods for past 2 weeks. She also subconsciously hoped that that mysterious person who left her that confusing note will somehow come up again and take her to a better world.

It was almost midnight when she decided to have a bath. She prepared some soapy water and tried to enjoy herself a bit.

***

Tomorrow she gained all her courage and went to the woods. As she walked quietly in her black Vans she slowly got to her lounge - only to reveal three more notes pinned upon the trees.

She continued walking to the lounge and slowly reached for every note.

I love you.

She was even more confused now. Then she took the second note.

Hey, where have you gone?

She kind of liked that person now, but she still couldnt admit it to herself, so she took the last note and she closed her eyes before she read it.

Don't be afraid and come up. I really miss you, you know. -F

And now... He has even left an initial. God only knows how she wanted to kiss the 'F', but her pride and sorrow for losing her boyfriend didn't allow her to. She took all the notes and tucked them in her pocket. She really hoped she'll find out who could the 'F' be. 

***

After a noisy night caused by the thunderstorm, all of a sudden she got some silly idea to leave a note too. As Lucien Carr said, "First thought - best thought."

She slowly wrote down: Hello. Please, I want to meet you at 4pm. Come to my place. And don't expect too much, maybe a girl with a broken heart cannot love anymore. 

She knew that the 'F' wouldn't come to her house; he will come to the woods. He? She somehow assumed that's he. Intuition. She went to the room and pinned the note with a black triangle headed pin and left. Now she could only hope that he'll come.

And he has come. She headed to the lounge at 15 to 4 and just sat down when she arrived. And then, in fifteen minutes precisely, he came up. She couldn't really grasp the fact that he has came.

Oh how handsome he was; bright blue eyes and dark hair, full pink lips and great taste for fashion. he had an earring and a bird tatooed to his wrist. She liked him even before he said his name in a quiet, husky and so damn sexy voice.

"Finn, pleasure to meet you."