Chapter 4

She stared in positive shock for a few seconds. She couldn't believe her eyes that such a beautiful boy is in love with her.

In a matter of fact, she remembered something important that she somehow forgotten. Her rule was not to believe people unless she's met them properly.

"Uhm nice to meet you."

"Won't you tell me your name?"

"Not really. Somehow I assume you already know it. But as I want to avoid possible hate even before we met, I am Krystabelle", she said coldly, even though her heart was jumping up and down in a confusing way indeed.

'Wow, this girl is way smarter than I thought', Finn thought for himself.

"Uhm, you're right", he said, nervously scratching the back of his head, "I actually stalked you pretty much."

Krystabelle almost giggled at his words, but she kept a serious and untouchable face.

"Now I expect an explanation", she stared at him carefully, studying his curves and lines.

"Well, actually I saw you here like, uhm, a month ago and decided to stalk you."

"Why?"

"Because.. because you're beautiful", he said, nervously throwing glances at her pretty face.

"I didn't expect you to be this shy."

"Okay, I won't be anymore."

"And, uhm, thanks. I needed someone to tell me that, even tho I don't agree with you neither I am sure can I trust you. But whatever, I'll take that as a compliment", she said and smiled sheepishly.

Finn was suddenly amazed with the brightness and whiteness of her perfectly shaped teeth.

"Okay, I understand. Nobody can believe stalkers at the first sight", he shrugged.

She just smirked and slowly sat on the ground. He followed her example and laid his back on the tree opposite of where she sat. She was fiddling with colorful leaves at the ground. He stared at her, unable to stop himself. He wondered how such a pretty girl couldn't admit it to herself.

The silence was slowly weighing down on their shoulders, but whenever Finn risked a glance at her the silence seemed to be easier to carry.

"Wanna watch a movie?", Finn finally broke the silence.

She looked up, surprised and amused.

"We still haven't really met, remember?"

He sighed and started his monologue: "I am Finn Carson, 17 year old photograpy lover, Ed Sheeran and movie addict, art lover and absent minded teenager. I swear I haven't killed anyone by now."

"Huh."

"Don't 'huh' me!"

"I assume there's no need to introduce myself as you openheartedly admitted that you stalked me."

He grinned widely and said: "So let's go.'

He brought her to his house, actually a little flat-like building near his parents' house. That little building considered his room, bathroom, living room and a small fridge.

He offered her to sit on his bed, which she accepted, to his joy. He connected the laptop to a plasma TV on the wall and asked: "So, what are we going to watch?"

"Uhh I don't know. Maybe Noah?"

"Sounds okay."

And that's how their story started. They were lying on his bed, eating chips and watching a movie. Finn threw a glance at her profile every now an then, her blue eyes sparkling in the dark.

After the movie, they exchanged reviews and continued talking.

"Uhm, any weird fetishes?", she asked, remembering Augustus Waters.

"Hazel Grace Lancaster", he blurted out, his cheeks tinting red.

Krystabelle was fascinated. So fascinated that she even hugged him. But then she finally realised what's she doing and sat still.

"You read it too?"

"Two times, I think", he smiled.

They talked more and more. And then, at nearly half past nine he walked her home.

When he was about to go back, she said: "Well, thanks for this. Only God knows how I needed it."

He smiled, hugged her and quickly disappeared in the woods.

As she took off her jacket something fell out of the hood. She took it and unfolded the small piece of paper and smiled; it was Finn's number.

She was truly glad she found somebody like him, although she still didn't knew is she ready to love again.

She sent him a message and they talked until late at night when she slept near her phone. Finn has sent the last message.

"Sweetie."