Shaundi Anrai reborn

Shaundi Anrai started wearing pink everyday. The next week after the bully incident, Shaundi started died her hair hot pink that night and wore a pink jumpsuit with white bunny ears.     She smiled devilishly at herself in the mirror. Then everything blurred and the voice inside her head started speaking again.

"You are close to being reborn, Shaundi. The process would be painful, physically and mentally. You will hear the cries and feel the pain of those around you. Then it will be your time to kill. You are strong Shaundi Anrai, very strong. Stronger than the people I had before you. And they killed themselves. I always look for a strong person. But you have anger and hatred written all over you. I smell no fear. Your test begins now." A tear dropped from Shaundi's eye. Then she shook her head when she heard her mother's voice. "Clayton! Shaundi! Dinner is ready!" It was Pizza Friday she realized and ran downstairs. Clayton took a long time to come downstairs. He had died his hair green and had straightened it. He a black hoodie and he looked sickishly pale. He sat down on the couch, instead of the dining room chair. He turned the tv on to the Animal Planet channel. His smile was creepy and his left eye was twitching.

"Shaundi, here is a tip, your brother has had  enough of being bullied. The teachers won't do anything, your parents tell him to ignore them. But this only made them get worse. He wanders everyday if he is gonna make it in this world.That hit in the head today made him think better. He made his mind up, it is time to kill. Are you in on it Shaundi? Or are you still the innocent girl who only killed bugs?"  Shaundi smirked as she grabbed herself and Clayton a slice of pizza. She strolled over to her brother. "Clayton, I know your plan. We can do this together. But act like yourself and don't draw no suspicions." she whispered. Clayton smirked. They both headed back to the dining room.

"Mother, I was just seeing what's new on Animal Planet today. I apologize if I scared you." Clayton said sweetly. "Okay."She grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner, Shaundi and Clayton waited until midnight to go out. Shaundi was excited while Clayton acted sweet and serious about things. Shaundi looked out her window and saw a faceless man in a black suit in her driveway, looking up at her. Then the voice came back. "Just smile and wave, Shaundi. You are not like his usual victims. You are different. And you've got power. You are mine. Not his. He enters the wrong territory. And this territory is also mine! If he makes one more move, you are to destroy him." Shaundi smiled and waved as she was told. The faceless man tilted his head and disappeared.

Shaundi glanced at the clock. 11:05, not even close to midnight. "Shaundi, look at the picture of that snake on the cover of that book. It is beautiful. It's tongue is so sharp and pointy. It looks very sneaky. Why don't you make your own tongue sharp and pointy like that beautiful snake. Each drop of blood from your victims will be licked from their bodies. Your hunger for that loose blood slowly drips on that sharp and pointy tongue." Shaundi grinned and took the boy scout knife her father gave her. She ran to the bathroom and started cutting into her tongue. Her stomach growled for that loose blood, as she saw her own blood drip down the sink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clayton was carving a large star into his face. He did his hair into spike points. Then this pain shot up from his back that spread all over his body. It was the pain of urge to brake, and to destroy. He decided to do one more thing:

Dear mother and father,

I feel that Shaundi and I would be a danger to you. We have no choice but to leave. If it is okay with you, I took 50 dollars from the rainy day savings. Don't worry, me and Shaundi will make it through. Stuff has been started that people wouldn't fix. So now it is time to finish it. We will love you always and miss you. However, we must not have contact with you anymore. This is for safety reasons. My past life always will be pieces of a flower that has been crushed. You are now nothing but a memory that will always be looked back on and mourned about. I am so sorry mommy and daddy! :*   :(

~Love, Clayton.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clayton went to Shaundi's room. "Shaundi, pack your things. We have to go." Shaundi nodded and packed her things without hesitation.