No Eyes

BZZZ.....HAJI....TICCI....WAISE...HAJI....TICCI...WAISE.....NORBA....TICCI....TOBY...TICCI...JEFF...TICCI...NORMAN...TICCI....WAISE.

************************************************************************************************************

Shaundi and Clayton made there way to the forest. "Where we go now?" Shaundi asked. Clayton winced in pain. His back and butt was aching badly. "I had gotten some more cash from that idiot's house. This shouls be enough to get us somewhere. Somewhere safe. The good thing is that we're near the state lines. We must find a car quickly." Clayton pants. He spotted a blue Toyota car parked in front of an diner and limped towards it. He was whimpering in pain. Shaundi followed him quickly.

"Shaundi, this car's alarm system is disabled. So this will be easy. Just pick the lock and pray that the keys are inside.

Shaundi didn't have to pick the lock because the car was already unlocked! She looked in the unlocked compartment

and saw the keys with a note.

#########Note###########

Clayton and Shaundi. Are you ready to play a game? It's called "Escape and Find." Escape the state and go to Mexico. But here's the catch: You have to have a passport to take flight. I am in your phone and I am your phone. I am the one who decides your fate.

#########################

Shaundi frowned and gave her brother the note. "What is this? Some kind of game?!"Shaundi yelled. Her brother remained expressionless. "Well...he say it is. Since it is the phone, I guess its trying to help us. Look, I feel nauseous and my bodu aches. I just hope I didn't catch anything. Shaundi, drive and help me to the passenger seat." Clayton said. She did as Clayton said and helped him into the passenger seat. Clayton had let the seat back some. "You relax. And maybe we can find a drug store somewhere." Clayton nodded. "Be careful because you are too young to drive and we can't risk getting caught." Shaundi laughed. "Okay. Just relax. Trust me." Clayton nodded and closed his eyes.