The Anrai's meet Ticci Toby

Okay, it works!! Yay me and my bestie! Next I will make one of of Masky and Hoodie! Im doing this by phone so its hard to do. I see the first vid didn't work so pray that the second work.

*****************************************

It has been a long time since I have seen Toby. It was time to rise.It was time to kill. But he wanted more blood on his axes...he got what he wished.

~ The Voice

********************************

Shaundi drove pulled over at an gas station and gotten what she needed and for her brother who was almost sleep. They headed for an heavily wooded area and stopped. "Why we stop?"Clayton asked. "I don't think we have enough money for an motel!" "Look, we don't have time for this.And the 'mysterious stranger' seemed to have packed two sleeping bags and some camping supplies." "oooooo! It's been so long since we've been camping!" "I know. Let's go, night time don't last forever." They started unpacking.

**********************************

Ticci Toby watched from a tree, smiling beneath his mask. 'Slendy sure does knows how to pick 'em!' He thought.

**********************************

As Shaundi and Clayton set the tent up and Shaundi found a note and read it out loud.

************Note**************

Hello children. It is time that you are introduced to some people. You whether they are friends or foes. Slenderman's proxies are piling in . Shaundi, has the voices gone away yet? If they have, they will come back.

Your fate is being tested every second of your journey. I see you met Jeff. It is hard to make friends with him. If you can befriend him, then you can befriend others. Shaundi, don't your eyes feel like it's burning? Clayton, don't you feel like stabbing someone? We can all get down to business this morning when the sun finally comes up. There's an envelope in the folds of the tent. It holds all the money you need for this journey. Good luck my young apprentices.

*********************************

Shaundi looked in the folds of the tent. Yep, the envelope was there alright. "Shaundi, I don't know what the fuck is going on! Do you know whats going on?!" Shaundi put her hand over her eyes. "I don't know. And I don't have to know. Whoever this is has been watching us for a very long time.All I know is, my eyes hurt." Clayton siged. "Let me finish the tent, you sit down."

*************Ticci Toby's POV*******

That does not sound like Mr. Slendy. It sounds like the JigSaw Killer to me. Hmmm...If it is, he's tracking our every move. What does he want from us Creepypasta?

**********************************

The tent was set up and Clayton carried Shaundi inside the tent. Once they were settled, Shaundi's stomach growled. "I am hungry. Be right back." She said, while uncovering her eyes. "Shaundi, what the hell happened to your eyes?!" "huh?" "You have nothing but sockets now! And you're crying blood!""Ahh give me my sleeping mask!"

**********************************

They slept peacefully. Until Clayton, who was still slightly terrified of his sister's new appearance heard the soft crunch of leaves on the ground. He closed his eyes and prayed that this was a nightmare while clutching his knife tightly.

********************************

Ticci Toby slowly weilded his axes. He walked slowly.

********************************

Clayton sat up and prepared to attack. He peeked out the tent entrance an saw a guy with a mouthguard and orange goggles, wielding two axes.Clayton growled loudly. The goggled guy paused. He looked like he was debating whether or not to proceed forward. But he proceeded anyway. Clayton gave out a scream and attacked him. He lashed at Toby's cheek and he fell to the ground. Toby punched Clayton in the face, knocking Clayton backwards. Shaundi ran outside,without her mask on. "Stop it!" she yelled. Both guys stopped fighting. "Who are you?!" She asked Toby. "I am Ticci Toby!" He bowed. Shaundi grinned. "Clayton, why'd you attack him?"Clayton grew angry and pointed at Toby."You see this psycho? He is carrying two axes! If I wouldn't have attacked him, we could have been dead!"Shaundi giggled. "And from the position that you are in, you could be dead already."Clayton looked angrier and walked off into the tent.

"What are you doing here Toby? "Shaundi asked. "This is my hunting my hunting ground. Well at least one of the hunting grounds anyway. And I see you guys are traveling." Shaundi smiled. "To Mexico." Toby jumped up and down."Mexico?!Really?!Really?!Really?!Really?!" He started twitching. Shaundi ignored the twitched he done. "You wanna come?" "Yez!" "Well, son is coming up. Clayton I don't think we would need the tent anymore! Just grab the money and we can go!" "Yea...yea...yea..."Clayton mumbled.