11

Kyung Mi and Namjoon were sitting in their apartment together, not giving a care about anything else.

After Kyung Mi escaped, her and Namjoon became a couple. They would never leave each other.

Or so they thought.

They heard a light tap against the window, so Kyung Mi went to open it.

"It seems to be just a rock." She said and looked down.

What she saw? A sticky note.

Kyung Mi gasped.

Namjoon instantly got up and ran to her.

"Baby? What's wrong? What happened?" He asked and she pointed at the sticky note.

He growled. "That little shit found us. We can't stay here, we have to leave, right now!" He said frantically.

He picked her up, took her essentials, and ran out the front door.

"Namjoon, it's the middle of the night, I'm scared." Kyung Mi said.

"Dear, it'll be fine. You'll be safe." He said.

But he was very wrong.

As soon as he said that, he was shot in the head, killing him.

He collapsed.

"Namjoon? NAMJOON!" She cried and cried.

"You know it's funny, really." A voice said.

Kyung Mi turned and was afraid at the sight.

Jungkook with a gun.

"I've done so much for you, all for love. And you have the nerve to run from me. Yet, here you are, crying over some guy who shouldn't have come between us to begin with." He said.

"Please, no! If you care for me, why were you with Yora? WHY DID YOU HURT ME LIKE THAT?!" She screamed and cried.

Jungkook approached her and picked her up.

"Put me down! Please!" She pleaded.

"I'm sorry baby, but I can't. We have to go home. We have things to take care of."

"I don't wanna go with you! After what you just did, I can never love you!"

On the outside, Jungkook was angry.

But on the inside, he was upset and hurt.

He truly loves her, he really does.

But she needs to be shown.

"Oh baby. You will love me again. I will make you love me. I have something... fun planned for when we go home." He said and chuckled darkly.

Kyung Mi was scared.

"What did I get myself into?"