CHAPTER 5-DAMN RIGHT MAMA LIKE

Blake tugged my hand holding the gun back and slipped it into his discreetly before the Principal could see. Right at this moment I didn't care, I just wanted to Shoot something preferably this girls face.

"Oh Principal Smith, the new girl attacked me and held me at gun point." She looked at me in horror.

"Draina, are you sure your not hallucinating, maybe you sucked dick so hard that it affected your brain." I pouted.

"My names DANA!!" She squawked with her high pitched voice. Teachers probably die every time she has to do oral.

Not oral oral but the presentation type of oral with words and shit not sex oral. Okay. . . How the hell do I know these things?

"Dana I think your hallucinating, I will walk you to the nurses office." The Principal said sympathetically.

She screamed them walked towards the cafeteria doors. "Ciao puta ." I waved innocently at her. (puta-whore).

Blakes voice boomed through the cafeteria "IF ANY ONE OF YOU SNITCH ON WHAT HAPPENED HERE TODAY I WILL END YOU,  NEVER WILL THIS BE SPOKEN OF AGAIN,  GOT IT?" The students nodded their heads frantically.

As I was about to sit down Blake tugged on my arm and pulled me towards the parking lot of the school.

"My angel are you okay? " He asked with worry in his voice.

"Yeah I'm cool..." I trailed off not knowing what to say, I have to admit, his adorable when his concerned, not that I would say that to his face.

He caught me off guard when he pulled me into an embrace, I stiffened at first then hesitantly wrapped my arms around his waist since I fit just under his chest.

After a while I pulled away and started walking towards my car. "My angel where are you going?" He asked looking at me curiously.

Why is he so damn nosy?

"I have to delete the security footage of what happened earlier." I replied while unlocking my car. I climbed into the driver side and he got into the passenger side.

I reached over and pulled out my Mac book laptop from the glove compartment on the passenger side. I never even noticed I was leaning over his lap near his crotch till he said "I quite like this position my angel." He smirked at me.

I pulled myself up from his lap with my laptop in hand and elbowed him in his family jewels.

Not hard enough that he won't be able to produce, just hard enough to hurt.

I sat normal and smirked when he groaned. I started hacking into the schools security system and deleted the footage of what happened in the cafeteria moments ago.

He stared at me then put a strand of my hair behind my ear,  I rolled my eyes and muttered 'creep' under my breath while I closed and put my laptop away.

I think he heard because he started tickling my sides making me laugh loudly, while I was squirming and the car filled with my awkward snorts also known as laughter.

The bitch knew I'm ticklish.

He stopped tickling me and a smile graced his lips and let me just say his smile is panty dropping sexy.

"You should laugh more my Angel." He said smiling a little.

"And you should frown less, you're getting wrinkles." I retorted

We stared at each other for a while then the bell rang and we had to get to class.

He dropped me off in front of my home ec class ignoring my protest that I could walk alone. Then I realised he was ignoring my protest since he had the same class with me.