CHAPTER 47-WINTER BREAK

So it's been roundabout seven months and my sister is heavily pregnant, our school team won the scholastic decathlon and I graduated as Valedictorian and I'm happy I had an early graduation.

To be honest I don't think I deserve the Valedictorian title because there are students way more worthy but it is what it is. I don't work as hard as others since it comes naturally to me but I sorta feel shitty about it.

Who cares? My subconscious rolled her eyes then lit a Cuban cigar.

Working in my parents office is extremely tiring but I have to suck it up. Sitting in an office whole day ain't my forté.

I stand up from my office chair straightening my white pencil skirt, fixing my rose gold crop top buttoning my white blazer so that it looks professional slipping on my rose gold sandal heels, because I tend to remove my heels in the office checking that my high ponytail is still intact and I have some lip balm on getting ready for a meeting.

I press the intercom button "Ms. Cornelius please make sure the boardroom is set up for our 15:00 meeting and meet me in my office when the meeting shall start thank you."

Not waiting for a reply I continue doing some paperwork to kill time when my assistant knocks and I get ready to go to my meeting.

I step inside the boardroom noticing there's a whole lot of men and here and there females"Good afternoon Ladies and gentlemen so let's start." I greet everyone keeping on my emotionless expression.

The meeting takes a while and I ignore the lustful gazes I get, like seriously half of them are married and I'm a minor I'm freaking 17  and they staring at me like this. Bloody pedophiles.

"Meeting adjourned." I state coldly and emotionlessly. They all scurried away some shaking my hand some don't.

I gathered up the last of my papers as everyone left the boardroom.

"Hey baby." An Arrogant voice purred and I groaned.

"Hey asshole." I fake smile at this playboy millionaire.

"Wanna go on a date with me?" He rocks back and forth on his heels.

I once again groan "Like I keep on telling you Raymond, I'm not into blonde's, I'm not interested and I'm only a teenager so in my books this is illegal."

Since when do you care about what's illegal?

*Cough cough*

"Its Ray, but I'm going to keep on trying to pursue you Bella." He grabbed ahold of my head making me look into his charming golden eyes.

"Now now Raymond, Stop this shenanigans before I call your mother telling her your bothering me during work hours." I cross my arms over my chest looking at him sternly and he eyes my cleavage making me slap the back of his head.

He groans when I mention his mom, such a mommas boy.

"You can leave now." I say sweetly and he walk towards the door.

"Love you Bella." He says in a sing song voice and I chuckle at his actions.

~°*°~

I reach home after a while removing my heels and clothing stepping into a hot shower washing myself thoroughly.

After a while I get out dressing myself in an oversized t-shirt and Blake's sweatpants. I had to fold it numerous times and tie the strings tightly but it's comfortable as fuck. I slip on my black flip flops going downstairs where I heard multiple voices.

I plop down next to Blake and he kisses my forehead in greeting.

"So Bella what do you think?" My sister asks as everyone looks at me.

"I just arrived so I have no idea what's going on."

"We have winter break coming up and I came up with an idea of why not spending it in our vacation house in Mexico to enjoy the sun and when it's spring break we can go to Aspen." She explained.

"But I love winter, especially when it rains." I whined.

"Why?" Blake looks at me curiously.

"Because if it rains nobody can see my tears." I say with a straight face and he stiffens.

Everyone seems to be holding their breath and I burst out laughing.

"I'm kidding geez, big girls don't cry, but I don't think I can come I'm working." I say with a sigh.

"Take some time off your the boss." Jake says and I think about it for a while and nod.

"Okay so that settles it, we're leaving tomorrow at 20:00, everyone meet up at the airport were taking my Private plane since it's a whole lot of us." My sister claps her hands happily.

"Isn't it dangerous to travel when your heavily pregnant?" I raise my brow.

"Well yeah, but I checked with my doctors and they gave it an okay to fly." She said and I nodded.

Shit talk, she's not allowed to travel when heavily pregnant. But it would be cool if she gives birth in the sky though.

"Uhm Bella can I ask you something?" Reign asks looking nervous and I nod my head.

"Don't get angry but can Victoria come?" He asks and I look at him confused.

"Why are you asking me? it's not like I will eat her if she comes, I'm allergic to hoes and I'm not a cannibal." I scowl at him.

"Is that a yes?" He asks looking confuse.

"Yeah sure, I'm not that much of a horrible person people!" I snap at everyone and go towards the kitchen.

After dinner time I went straight to bed sneaking a kiss from Blake.

~°*°~

I woke up at 07:30 and groaned when I realized I have work today.

I jump in the shower, the water waking me up and I wash me and my hair and also shave then brushing my teeth.

I put on my undergarments dressing myself in light wash high waisted skinny jeans a cream bodysuit that's shows a lot of cleavage a baby pink coloured blazer with nudish heeled pumps.

I add a gold statement necklace and blow drying my hair straightening it after.

I grab my laptop bag and go downstairs seeing everyone by the breakfast bar. I pick up Addy and coo at her while she babbled in her baby language, she got so big.

I greeted everyone pops, Blake and Reign scowled at my outfit but I ignored them.

"Bella change, I don't want men staring at my daughter." Pops said angrily.

"I think this outfit is cute, besides Blake got me a customized rose gold ring with the letter "i" so usually men back away when they see my connection to the Italian mafia." I explained

"Well that's okay I guess." Pops murmured.

I ate breakfast and went to my office. The day went boring with loads of meetings and paperwork, this is seriously not for me.
I reached home and packed showering quickly dressing in denim shorts and a spaghetti strapped vest and my black flip flops.

I called a cab and went to the airport meeting everyone else there.

Mexico here I come.

~°*°~
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

Q- Favorite female model(s)

Mine -Clarissa Molina, The Bella twins.

(Tysm for the 15k reads oh my unicorn)

(Three updates and please read the a/n)