CHAPTER 22-MADRE

❇B E L L A  R A M I R E Z❇

I woke up in a better mood than last night, it feels weird being away from Blake since we practically together 24/7.

His only gone for a few hours now and I miss him dammit.

Clingy much?

I sighed and went towards my bathroom since it's Sunday I think I should wear something nice just kidding, I got no feels for fancy shit.

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth.

I got dressed in undergarments, black joggers, a tight white tank top and my Nike slides with white ankle socks . I tied my wet hair into a knot on top of my head, grabbed my phone and strolled downstairs.

I entered the kitchen and saw Amelia making breakfast.

"Morning Madre." I plopped down onto a stool (Madre - mother/mom).

I saw Amelia freeze and slowly turned around. She looked shocked and her eyes were glossy.

"Y-you c-called me M-m-madre?" She asked me slowly. I slowly nodded my head confusingly.

She rushed towards me and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

IS IT A PROBLEM IF I CALL HER MADRE?

NO NOT REALLY ITS NOT LIKE YOU'RE REPLACING MOM ITS JUST THAT WE LIVED HERE FOR A WHILE NOW AND AMELIA IS OUR ONLY MOTHER FIGURE, THINK OF HER AS A SECOND MOTHER.

THANK YOU ME

YOU'RE WELCOME ME.

I broke out of my thoughts when I heard Amelia sniffle.

"Is everything alright?" I asked her.

She nodded her head frantically "You called me Madre Bella!" she exclaimed.

"So you don't have a problem with it?" I ask chewing on my bottom lip.

"No, never, You can call me anything you want." she Laughed lightly.

"Can I call you apples?" I joked and she punched my arm.

"Ow Madre!" I pouted at her.

She beamed at me "What would you like for breakfast?"

"CURLY FRIES!" i shouted and she laughed getting back to cooking.

I walked around the house and saw Liam sitting in the theatre room.

I walked in and plopped down next to him. He was busy texting and I tried reading it but he kept the phone away from me.

I sighed and glanced at Liam.

I sighed louder and placed my chin on my palm.

I sighed again and looked around the room.

I went closer to Liam and sighed loudly.

"What's wrong Babe?" he groaned.

I sat crossed legs and faced him "So get this last night Blake just drags me away from the race track acting all angry and I told him off and raced home but when I was busy eating he comes inside the kitchen looking all hot wearing a suit, like who wears a suit around 2 in the morning? when I asked where he was going he gave me one worded replies like seriously then he started kissing me like what? weren't you just now angry? Then says he will miss me but I lied to him last night saying I won't miss him but honestly I miss my VP sooo much." I rambled on with one breath.