CHAPTER 40-PRINCIBELLA

Yesterday went by quickly and I'm weirdly excited to be principal. I rubbed my eyes entering my bathroom taking a nice warm shower. I brushed my teeth and walked to my closet searching for a somewhat formal outfit.

I got dressed in black high waisted leather skinny pants, Black body suit with lace sleeves and black leather red bottom heels. I blow dried my hair and it straightened naturally into my pin straight silky hair, I didn't even have to use my new straightener. I applied blood red lipstick and I looked alright I guess.

I grabbed my necessities and made my way to school in my brand new Black Audi R8. I parked in the teacher's lot and made my way to the Principals office.

"Morning Bella, Since our deal has started I'm taking my wife on vacation since I'm feeling guilty but yeah." Mr Smith said wearing a weird old person tropical shirt and cargo shorts and flip flops.

I nodded and messaged Isaac to meet me in the Principals office.

"Hawaii here I come." Mr Smith grinned Doing some weird type of Belly dance.

Ewww just Ewww.

Chooky arrived and I explained to him what his job will be.

I called an assembly in the auditorium and made my way on stage. Everyone was speaking loud, shouting and throwing papers.

I cleared my throat catching their attention.

"Sit." I said calmly with authority in my voice. They all sat down quiet as a mouse.

Awwwww, What a bunch of assholes.

"Good morning students of Black Cross High." I greeted through the microphone and They responded my greeting.

Respect me bitches.

"Principal Smith has decided to take a much needed vacation, so I decided to step in and take up the position as the temporary principal due to a deal we made, I expect you all to treat me with respect, obey the rules, get to classes on time, listen to your teachers and we won't have a problem, I might be a teenager but I will run this school with a firm hand and if you don't abide to my rules there will be hell to pay, During the duration of the day I will visit classes and if you are skipping class let's just say the janitors job will be much easier, you all are dismissed, Thank you." I spoke with so much confidence and dominance towards the student body.

I own this shit.

All the students left In bundles and the bell rang for homeroom.

I found a cane in the principal's office and since I'm lazy I will use this.

The hallways were all empty but a shadow caught my attention. I closed my eyes hearing for the slightest sound of anything since I'm a professional Sentinel and well trained assassin.

I followed the slight noise with my eyes still close trying my hardest to concentrate. I opened my eyes when the I came close to the noise. I scanned my surrounding realising I'm in the old part of school. It's dusty, abandoned and creepy.

I was suddenly pinned to a wall but I acted out of instinct using the cane to my advantage, I got the person in a lock and if they move even the slightest they will decapitate them self. I noticed raven Black hair realising it's Blake I let go of my hold on him.

"I could have killed you, I hope you know that." I scolded him

"You could have... But you didn't." He smirked.

"Just go to damn class." I snapped irritated that his taking advantage now that I'm principal.

"But I wanted to see you Princibella." He pouted.