Tord x Reader

A/N-
Sorry i haven't been uploading stories. BUT THANK YOU FOR 807 READS!!!! Now i have to make more stories, Well i know i said this book was all lemon, but lets break the rules a little. This is gunna be a not lemon? of our fav boi....TOOORD!!

No more wasting time lets get to the story!!!
------°°°°°°-------

Y/N pov -
I woke up to the sound of something falling in the bathroom, as a person sleeping in a perv's room, it was kind ok it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be, Tord actually treats me as a Girl, and gives me privacy. Anyway, back to the sound of something falling, i knew that tord was taking a shower, i sometimes had dirty thoughts about tord but i would never tell anyone or even write it down, i'd keep it to myself, which was actually not ok, because,it turns me into a perv like tord. So i sometimes try not to think of my "Dirty Thoughts". I then heard the water in the shower turn off, which meant tord was done showering, Tord came out of the bathroom with a tower around his waist and his hair wet.Dang did he look fucking hot. I will admite i had a semi crush on tord, but i dought he feels the same way. "You Like what you see Y/N~" Tord Teased. I blushed and hid my face in tords sheets. "You're so cute when you blush you know" Tord said. "S-s-Shut up Tord" i said blushing harder.Tord then got dressed into just a pair of joggers and stayed shirtless. Lets just say, that my face can be identified as a really good looking tomato. Tord then laid in bed with me, and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me down to lay down with him."What are you doing??!" I Asked."i'm getting comfortable with you, am i not?" Tord said in his thicc norweigan accent. I loved that accent so much. "Y/N,can i tell you something?" Tord asked."Yeah, sure go ahead" i replied back. "I have liked you for awhile now,a-and i wanna know if you would be my g-girlfriend?" Tord said studdering cutely." U-uh to be honest i kinda liked you too, so yes i'll be your girlfriend!" I said blushing alot more,Tord got so happy,That he had kissed me, i kissed back, the kiss got heated, he started to kiss down to my neck. "Mmmnggh" i moaned."Your moans are so Sexy Y/N~" Tord had said. As he continued to kiss down my neck he found my sweet spot, i moaned louder than before, "Now,Now we don't want the others to catch us now do you." Tord said. "N-no" i studdered back. Tord continued kissing down my neck until my collar bone. Then he suddenly stopped, i whimpered. "Don't Worry Babygirl, Your not ready for Daddy Yet.." Tord whispered in my ear.

------°-----°-------
A/N -
Well that was some heated kiss, dont worry tho ill make sure to make another part but juiceier, i have had writer block for that past year and until now im getting back into the story thing, SO i hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for another storyy until now

PEACE!