ii. FAKE LOVE THEORY AND FAKE LOVE DETAILS

Love Yourself Tear/Fake Love Theory
Yoongi-Piano room:He is in that room because his fear is playing the piano or his fake love again. Fear:Losing trust of oneself (As said from HYYH Notes)
RM-Warehouse room with a mirror:He is in that room because his fear is looking at himself and to hate himself. Fear:Self-Hate
Jin-Normal room with sand and a lamp:He is in that room because his fear is losing all the sand/love from the lamp/the person's heart. Fear:Losing control
V-Flashing phones room with a phone:He is in that room because his fear is seeing his loved one. Fear:Himself
Jhope-Toy room: He is in that room because his fear is being toyed with fake love. Fear:Abandonment
Jimin-Bathroom:He is in that room because his fear is being drowned with fake love. Fear:Death
Jungkook is the only one without a room because he is the one looking at 'his hyungs' and because his fear is when 'his hyungs' are sad,alone,and afraid. Fear:Sadness and Pain of 'his hyungs'

Love Yourself Tear is about being true to yourself that there is love in what you see in yourself.

Jin:Hear No Evil-Dont listen to what they say
Jimin:Speak No Evil-Dont say bad things like 'them'
V:See No Evil-Dont see the evil of people. Always see the good in them

BTS FAKE LOVE TEASER DETAILS
Taehyung gives a mic looking thing to the masked man in exchange of a backpack from Love Yourself Highlight Reel.
Jimin gives a picture of the painting from Lie and Mama to the masked man in exchange of an umbrella from Love Yourself Highlight Reel.
Jhope gives Snickers from Mama to the masked man in exchange of a cake from Love Yourself Highlight Reel.
RM gives a piece of mirror from Reflection to the masked man in exchange of a tie from Love Yourself Highlight Reel.
Suga gives a lighter from I Need U to the masked man in exchange of a lollipop from Love Yourself Highlight Reel.
Jin ???
Jungkook doesnt give anything to the masked man but instead receive a key to a room filled with clothes hangers and one masked man.
Jin has still no evidence of what he gave lmfao
They used a magic shop because they wanted to exchange their past/fear for a happy/positive attitude. Thats why they exchanged stuff from a masked man in the magic shop
The piano that we can hear is L'adieu from Chopin.
Chopin visited a family in Geneva. This family (Wodzinska) was a friend of Chopin's family. The daughter of one of the Wodzinska, named Maria fell in love with Chopin and his amazing and romantic music. He composed this music as a music to say goodbye. Maria and Chopin were engaged to be married, but her father objected to the match because of Chopin's poor health, and their relationship ended in 1837 (Chopin died in 1849).
Fake Love is finding the love that is a lie.
Most of the things that they were exchanged for was black because black means fear. Fear of loving but it was fake all along.
The magic shop is based on the notion that the conductor himself is participating as a salesman. Group members can buy different kind of characteristics for him/herself and also give up those characteristics that are harmless or not useful anymore."
"The magic shop is a metaphor for life, death and rebirth. We can't get anything without giving something away. A part of us should die and then something new could be born. There is no personal growth without giving something up."