{1}

************************************

JaKaia POV:

When they tlk just hold your head high and your middle finger higher

I'm not your typical ' pretty

face' . You wanna start something thats cool ,but just know that im gonna finish it. I wasnt always like this, I used to be so in-- lemme stop. As of now I live with my older brother Derek. This is the best living situation for us. After your parents divorce and your dad finds custody of your whole family (turns out by screwing the judge) but then your new 'stepmother' makes you wish that you had cinderellas instead and you move to your to who you thought was your REAL mother only to find out that drugs are her new 'babies'. But me and my bro we got it. Once I graduate and finish this hell called school my brother already got my spot as his partner for the largest drug company in Compton. Derek wants me to get out but I tell him I cant, and he knows that.

Derek P.O.V.

Manne I ain't about to sit up here and tell you errythang you just heard. Just know what my lil sis said is true. But we doin just fine. Even though she a year under me I feel like that's my twin. I love her so much and I don't want to see her hurt so I keep telling her to get out of this game before it gets out of hand. But she made me 'compromise' or whatever 'till waitin' until she out of school. But that went by so fast and now she's in her last year. I don't think I want her keep up with this it's too much work for a little girl like her.

************************************

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

PLEASEEEEEEE