{2}

JaKaia POV

I roll over in my bed and see my alarm clock read 7:13. Great. I'm up early so I might as well make breakfast. After I get done with my hygiene stuff I go downstairs and get the aunt jemima from the cabinet. When I'm done making breakfast, as if on cue in walks Derek rubbing his eyes.

"Wassup"

"Good Morning"

"You got some Advil or somethin" he said holding his head

I laughed "see I told you not to go to that party last night"

He gave me the 'BRUH' face "just shut up and give me my food"

"You better watch who you talkin' to lil boy"

He mumbled something as I walked away to get ready for school.

I ain't really feel like dressing up today so I found some emoji joggers and a matching black crop top and my black combat boots with a OBEY beanie (outfit in mm). I check the clock and it's now 8 so I'm good. I grab my stuff and hop down the steps telling Derek I'm leaving. I start the engine of my blue range rover and pull off.

Derek P.O.V.

This headache is beatin the hell out of me. But that party was wild doe. It was bad bxtches everywhere. After I take the pills I go up to my room and see my phone ringing. Unknown. I don't know who that is. So I pick it up.

"Hello"

"Aye Derek it's Janelle."

"Ion know no Janelle"

"She laughed "the one from the party last night." Silence. "So you really were drunk huh?"

I was confused "what"

She had a light chuckle "you told me "so last night I asked if you were drunkenly flirting with me and--" I tuned her out as I heard an beep meaning I was getting another call. It was my nigga Marcus. "Aye ma imma have to call you back" I said forgetting the hoes name. "It's all good" she replied before ending the call.

"Wassup" I answered

"Aye bruh you gotta come by the trap right now "

"What's going on"

"You need to come down here and see"

"Aight gimme 10" I hung up as I walked to the closet and put on a last kings shirt with some sweats and slipped on some Jordan's on the way out the house. I left a note for K (my sister ) and got in my white escalade and pulled up

*at the trap*

I do the secret knock then walk in to see Marcus, Travis, and my other homie Q holding 3 Spanish looking boys at gunpoint. Marcus toss a bag to me.

"These fools was tryin to steal from us" he said without taking his eyes off of them

"Y'all Mario boys???" I asked looking at the youngest looking one. He looked about 16 or 17.

"Yea and he on his way to beat you guys ass"

I smirked " If he does you ain't gone live to see it. Shoot 'em " I gave my boys the order and they followed "I call somebody to clean this up " I walk out the door as I see Kai's school calling me

Aww shit.

Kai POV

Ok so here's what happened: I'm walking in school with my homegirl Brionna laughing and joking until something bump into me and knocked me into a locker

"Excuse you" they say

"If I remember correctly, which I do, you bumped into me"

The girl laughed "mane you better shut yo prissy ass up"