Ghetto Fly Girls- Da Beginning

Bonquedasha came home with her head up high.

"Mama, I got a job and I'm leaving in a few hours." Her mama looked at her like she was crazy. She really needed her help cleaning the stables even though no shit was in there. "You leave today?! To where? What the fuck you mean?!" She took a deep breathe. "I work on an airplane and I gotta pack my bags because me and Washanetta is leaving."

"What!?! Where is your job application?" "I didn't need one because the man said that I was already hired!" "What is this man's name anyways?" "Well, he goes by the name of Sackajahamma."

"WHAT?! I know dat piece of pork! You gotta watch out for him because he is a fraud and he lives on dat new weave street!" "What....just because he lives uptown in a better neighborhood makes him a fraud?!" "Hey..don't talk back now! He the one who sold that fake weave to your Auntie and her edges were gone in a week! He also owns that jacked up plane that can never fly."

"Speaking of new weave.... Sackajahamma will supply all of the fly girls with new weave!" "What?! Is he doing it himself?" "Well, I don't care....as long as I'm getting some new tracks! I want to walk on that airplane with a fresh scalp since somebody stole mines..."

She eyed her mama. "Gurl I didn't steal your piece of shit!" "I didn't even say anything...that's why I know you stole it! Look at you...accusing yourself!" "You accusing me!" Her mama picked up her sack of rocks and Bonquedasha jotted into the stables.

She realized her mama was just moving the rocks to pick up her blunt that she was smoking. She didn't see none of her sisters and her two brothers were playing Tik Tac Hoe in the stables. "That's my hoe!" "No it's not! Beyonće is my bitch! You can have Katy Perry." "Ya'll boys ain't never going to get neither one of 'em!" "Mama, don't be mad because we got dem hoes." "I'll show you with these sack of rocks!" She chased after JaBreezy & JaMarcius with her secret weapon. They screamed and ran through the backyard.

Bonquedasha got her wheelbarrow filled with clothes and personal items together. She couldn't wait to get out of her ratchet barn.

Bonquedasha opened up her wide barn door and Washanetta was already there with her 3 suitcases. She noticed that Washanetta was wearing some high dollar make-up and gold earrings. "No ma'am! Not the wheelbarrow filled with clothes!!" She shook her head. "Well, I ain't got a suitcase. I can't wait to leave this crusty ass barn."

"People in this neighborhood will kill somebody over a barn like this!" She pointed at the crusty barn with the paint chipping off and the front doors that won't shut.

"Our barn ain't even all that! You wouldn't want to live in it because that man died in it!" "Girl.... please! He died in the attic and plus I saw like 50 suitcases up there!" Bonquedasha huffed. "But my mama won't let me use them and there are like a zoo of animals up there. Raccoons, rats, roaches ext......" "I understand gurl, that's why I brought yo broke ass a suitcase." Washanetta tossed her one of her suitcases.

"You is my homie for life!" Bonquedasha stuffed her clothes and personal items in the suitcase.

"But second, I need to give you a make-over because you look a hot ass mess." "How hot?" "Like a ten bitch! Follow me to my house so I could get you some better clothes." "Do you have any weave because i'll hate to have to wear this black du-rag on the first day of work." "You'll have to because Sackajahamma is supplying us with weave." "You show'll right."

"Do I look okay?" She twirled around and Bonquedasha nodded her head.

Rrrrrrrr......Rrrrrrrrr.....Two police cars pulled up in Washanetta's house. "Well, we probably don't want to go there right now. I can just do yo make-up here." "You sure?" "Yes girl! Sit down!" Washanetta took out her stolen make-up kit. It had colors for days.