Hecks Naw

18 Hours Later.....

The passengers and the fly girls were still asleep.

Fruit Salad woke up and everybody was still asleep. "THIS IS RIDICULOUS! THERE AINT NO HOT CHIPS ON HERE. HOPEFULLY, SACKAJAHAMMA GOT SOME FOOD." Fruit Salad went to the cock pit and prayed that Sackajahamma had some hot chips.

She saw Sackajahamma knocked out in his chair watching some porn. "AWWW....SO HE GOT THA PLASMA TV! FUCKING HOE!" She saw a bottle of hot sauce by these wires and grabbed it. She started drinking it. "SACKAJAHAMMA....WAKE YO BLACK ASS UP! YOU SHOULDNT BE SLEEP WHILE FLYING THIS PLANE!! YOU GONNA KILL US!!" "Shit! Ok! Damn!" He jumped up and jumped again when he saw Fruit Salad staring at him.

"DEM PASSENGERS ARE STILL ASLEEP AND IM BORED! WE AINT GOT NO FUCKING ENTERTAINMENT!" "Who's fault is that?!? And I heard you been getting some entertainment from them strangers." Fruit Salad slapped him. "SHUT UP! YOU DA ONE WHO GOT THE PLASMA TV! I SHOULD RIP THIS MOTHA FUCKA-" "Fruit Salad...I think there's a karaoke machine-" "YAAASSSSSS!!" She bolted out of the room.

She looked around for a Karaoke machine and found it in a dusty closet where Bonquedasha was sleeping at. She dragged the heavy machine with her and a piece on Bonquedasha's hair went with it. She plugged it up to this old tv.

"KARAOKAY NIGHT!!" Fruit Salad screamed into the microphone and she realized that nobody replied. Everyone was still sleep.

"C'MON Y'ALL!! WAKE Y'ALL ASSES UP!!" She started making unnessary racket with some pots and pans. "HEY! SHUT YO BALDHEADED ASS UP!! WE TRYNA SLEEP!!" "WHO DA HELL-" Fruit Salad ran towards the prisoner and BarbieDenim stopped her. "Y'ALL BEEN ASLEEP FOR 18 HOURS STRAIGHT!! Y'ALL AIN'T THAT DAMN TIRED!!!"

"Ok." People gradually got up from the floor or seats. Some people were in strange positions and was still able to get up.

"WHU WANTS TO SING FIRST?!? IMA BE THE JUDGE. THERE'S AN ENDLESS LIST OF SONGS." "I want to sing!" BarbieDenim got up from the corner and scrolled through the songs.

The beat dropped and Bonquedasha got up from the closet and started dancing. "I'm so fancy!! Can't you taste this gold...remember my name from LA to Tokyo-" BarbieDenim danced to Iggy Azalea even though she and Bonquedasha was the only one dancing. Bonquedasha started to do the heel-toe and the jerk.

"Y'all need to play a white song!" This white man announced. "Yeah!" Steve cheered.

"I got y'all covered!" Steve started singing some gospel. "Never would of maaaadddeee it without yyoooouuuuu.......I would have lost it aalllllll.....And now I see that your were there for mmmmmeeeeee-" "Hell..naw! Next!" Tanka shouted. "You can't turn your back on the Lord." Steve said.

Mr. Nae Nae grapped the plastic microphone. "Baila......baila....esta cumba! Un ritmo...ritmo sin igual!!" Mr. NAE NAE started singing along to some Selena. "HECKS NAW!" Fruit Salad shook her head. "I love this song!" Chicken Fajita got up. Everyone got hypnotized by the song and started jamming.

"BAILA....BAILA ESTA CUMBIA!! TODOS VAMOS A BAILAR!!!!" "AYYYEEEEEHAAAA!!" Mr. NAE NAE screamed like a Mexican and Fruit Salad knocked him up side the head with the microphone. "NEXT! HOPEFULLY SOMEBODY WHO COULD SING!!"

"I think I could try." Chicken Fajita's nephew, Joé changed the song on the playlist. He took a deep breath and started singing.

"I used to think that I could not go ooooooonnnnnnnn." "DAMN!!" People clapped and cheered. They were shocked that this little boy could blow!

Bonquedasha just cheered to anything that had R Kelly in it. "I believe I could flllllyyyyyy......" Everyone grabbed a tissue box and cried. Most of the people just sang along to it. "I believe I touch the sskkkyyyyyyy....I think about it every night and daayyyyy....I spread my wings and fly aawwaayyyyy..." "Boo hoo!!" "Wayyaaahhhh!!!" Even Bonquedasha was huffing and puffing. "I believe I can sooooorreeeee.....see me running the through that open dddoooooooorrrrrrr-"

"Y'all stop crying! This ain't Dr. Phil! Now....listen to my crunk juice!!" HUAN grabbed the microphone and played some crunk Lil Jon.

He turned it up real loud and blasted everyone's eardrums. "WONT START NO SHIT WONT BE NO SHIT!! WONT START NO SHIT WONT BE NO SHIT!! IF YALL DONT GET A DAMN....THEN WE DONT GIVE A FUCK!! IF YALL DONT GIVE A DAMN THEN WE DONT GIVE A FUCK! THROW YO CLICK UP!! GODDAMMIT MOTHA FUCKA THROW YO CLICK UP!!" The whole airplane started to rumble.

"Hey, y'all shut that shit down because y'all wasting energy!! Da whole airplane could shut off!!" Sackajahamma shouted through the intercom. Washanetta quickly unplugged the Karaoke machine before it exploded. "No! Can we at least play one more song?" Refenna asked. Everybody signed and nodded. "Don't let her looks fool ya." The creepy man whispered.

She plugged up the karoke machine and played a song that everybody knew. "Down...down..do ya dance......do ya dance..." Everybody got out their seats to do the Cupid shuffle. Even the white folks. Steve started to pop lock it then drop it and everybody cheered. "To the right....to the right....to the left..to the left....now kick..now kick..."

Hukuna Matata stood in the seats and danced like he was on America's Best Dance Crew. Steve, And these two other adults busted out some cartwheels and backflips on the airplane and knocked out a few people. "Hey...watch it!!!" The "watch it" man yelled. Then Steve did a backflip off of the ceiling and the whole airplane dropped down 12 feet!

"AAGGGHHHHHH!!!!" Everybody fell and rolled forward. "WE GON DIE!!" A fat person rolled down the aisle and crashed into the Karaoke machine busting it. "Damn! His fat ass broke the karaoke machine! Now we ain't got no entertainment!" Mr. Nae Nae shouted. "Mr. Nae Nae, shut the hell up!" Chicken Fajita yelled. "It's the truth!"

The intercom came on and everybody was silent. "YALL DUMB MOTHA FUCKERS!!! I SHOULD THROW ALL OF Y'ALL CHRIS BROWN ASSES OFF THE GHETTO EXPRESS!! WE ALMOST WENT DOWN FORREAL!!!!" "See look what you did, pal!" This white guy hollered. People agreed and started to slowly corner Steve. "Hey! C'mon now!" Steve started to crawl under the seats and couldn't nobody grab him. "Damn! This nigga slipped away." "He crawling like Usain Bolt."

"Back to y'all seats." Washanetta said. "You ain't the boss of us!" Mr. Nae Nae kept dancing. "BACK TO YALL DAMN SEATS!!!!" Fruit Salad hollered. "Ok!" People hustled to their seats like there was a war going on. "Move it!" "Out my way!" "Move bitch!"

"Now we ain't got no entertainment! Where are we? Are we almost to Mexico...cause I feel like we been on here for 3 months!" People nodded their heads at Mr. Jace.

"What if the Mexicans start shooting at us?" This woman asked. "Aint nobody gonna shoot at us." Tanka said while sitting in Hukuna's lap. "What if a terrorists starts shooting at us? Then what will happen next?" "What do you mean will happen next?!? We'll all gonna die then!" Bonquedasha yelled. "I'm not! I refuse." The white man spoke up. "Shut yo ass up!" "Hey, don't get buck with me sunny boy!" They started pushing and the whole airplane shook. "YALL NEED TO SIT YALL ASSES DOWN BEFORE I THROW YALL OUT THIS PLANE!!" Fruit Salad swung at both of them and they stopped.

"Let's play poker!" This man suggested. "Do you see any poker chips on this plane?!?" Washanetta asked. "I bet my weave on it!" Bonquedasha volunteered.

"We can make some cards." "You can use my tracks." Bonquedasha pulled out some of her synthetic hair. "NO! Put that shit back in!" Somebody shouted.