Hasta Luego Mother Fuckas

Putt...putt....

For some reason the airplane jerked and went slower. "What the fuck was that?!" Somebody shouted. People started to recover from the terrible whiplash. "Fuck!"

Bonquedasha rushed to the cock pit.

"What's wrong?!" Bonquedasha ran into the pilots room. "This plane ain't working! It ran out of fuel!!!" Sackajahamma was pressing buttons and pressing the gas. "AAAGGGGHHHHHH!!" Fruit Salad overheard them talking and went to snitch to the other passengers. "Oh no! Stop her!" Sackajahamma yelled.

"SACKJAHAMMA RAN OUT OF FUEL!!! WE ALL GON DIE!!!"

"AAAGGHHHHH!!" Everybody screamed when they heard that they was gonna run out of fuel. "AGGGHHHHHHHH!!" People panicked and lost their mines. People ran back and forth bumping into each other.

"I FOUND SOME PARACHUTES!!" A passenger yelled. The passengers were pushing and shoving trying to grab a parachute even though they knew that there weren't enough for everybody. Somebody cracked a window. "NONE OF US GONNA MAKE IT!!" "AGGHHHH!!!"

They were fighting & killing each other over 3 parachute bags. Pow! Pow! This one man pulled out his gun and let it loose on the passengers.

Hukuna Matata pulled out a knife and went to work on people. "AGGGHHHHHHH!!" Blood was flying everywhere.

"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!"

KABOOM! The whole plane blew up and fell into the Gulf Of Mexico.

3 Years Later.......

"Ten Scubadivers have found several bodies and a tore up plane in the Gulf Of Mexico. They couldn't identify any of the several bodies but noticed somebody'a piece of synthetic hair or weave floating in the water. The police was able to identify that weave to a girl named Bonquedsha Latracka Youngblood. There were a no survivors but only a piece of Synthetic hair was found." The reporter said. "But the scuba divers have recovered the airplane and have found a million pounds of cocaine and crack. They believe that the person who was trying to smuggle the drugs to Mexico is better off dead. And that is your news report."

THE END OF DA WEAVE SERIES........