I|issues

October 5

Ja'vionni Carter
I love her no doubt in my mind about it she's the only thing I think of. Every since freshman year I wanted to fuck my teacher. I'm a senior now and Kiana is the only one I want at this point I don't wanna just fuck her I wanna put a baby in her trap her ass so she can't go nowhere. Lets be real she's the only reason I even go to high school  I could've graduated sophomore year. Back then I was a smartass kid that wanted to dream about my teacher but now I just want her to be mine. I own my own company and I do well for myself especially at my age most niggas my age sell drugs and got 3 babymomas running around but not me. I got my own house, car, and pay my own bills. I got two bitches that suck my dick every once and awhile. I mean I'm Cinderella man in my hood the lil nigga that didn't have shit but grew up and now I got basically everything I want, except Kiana.

Kiana Lure
   I love my job as a teacher I teach business management. It has always been my passion at the age of 16 I graduated high school and did three years at university and finished with my associates. From there I started my own business of hair bundles and hair products surprisingly it blew up into a multi thousand dollar company within 11 months. After I was able to take a step back from my company I went back to university and got my teaching degree a couple years later. I got a job at King High School fresh out of university and started teaching business management for grades 9th thru 12th. I've been teaching here for 4 years now and out of all the students I taught there has been one that always make me rethink my job. Ja'vionni fucking Carter this boy shit, no man, he is all man. At only 17 he has a very successful business and he is smart as fuck not to mention sexy as fuck. His parents raised him so respectful but he still got that hood in him and lord knows I love me a hood nigga. School starts in 40 mins and I'm at my desk getting ready for the day and then I see him. Walking through the door smiling at me I sent a tight smile back but oh did I want to spread my legs just so he could have his way with me that man is just so polished. The only issue is he's my student.