II|please...me?

October 5

Ja'vionni
I walked in her class early as usual but today she was looking like a whole ass meal.

"Hey boo" she looked at me while trying not to smirk.

"Ja what did I tell you about that?"

"I mean you tell me so much how can I remember everything" I couldn't help but laugh.

"You have to call me Ms.Lure"

"If I gotta call you something then you gotta call me daddy".

Kiana

This boy is working my nerves and not in a bad way.

"Oh my god Ja how many times do we have to go thru this you are my student".

"And how many times do I have to tell you I don't give a fuck, you know I will bend you over this desk the moment you let me without hesitation".
I walked to the door closing it.

"Ja'vionni you can't say stuff like that to me I'm your teacher I shouldn't have to remind you why you here this early anyway, your never this early".

"I just want to see my favorite teacher and I needed some help".

He is so full of shit, he could teach my class if they let him.

"Okay Ja I'll play what is it you could possibly need my help with"

"Im serious Kiana I need help my business is on the verge of a new deal but there is a few logistics I can't quite get right".

"Okay well I'll help you we got 20 minutes".

"I need like a few hours not a couple minutes baby".

Not gone lie I got a lil wet when he said that it was like he was insinuating something other than work but I'm choosing to ignore it.

"Don't call me baby and okay I can stay after school today with you".
"After school isn't going to work I have football practice and my folders and computers is all at home. So I was thinking you go home and when practice is over I come scoop and we go to my place and work."

Hold on boo I know this nigga ain't say we going to his house opp I almost got ghetto in this school this tongue was finna hang out and this ass was finna twerk it's going down tonight I don't give no fucks.

"Ja it isn't appropriate for me to go to your house" I said in my most professional voice.

"Last time you came over wasn't appropriate either so why does it matter now".

"That was two years ago Ja".

"I know it was two years ago I was 15 and you let me eat you out for the first time and you nutted after 5 mins imagine what I could do for you now" he spoke while walking behind my chair pulling me back away from my desk.

"We said we weren't going to speak of this again".

Ja
I started pulling her back till there was enough room for me to get to her body.

"You gone let me taste you again baby it's been awhile" I said bending down to open her legs.

"Ja it's been 3 days stop I told you last time was the last time" she said while opening her legs.

"Yo mouth saying one thing but yo body saying something totally different".

"Okay no foreal we can't keep doing this I fell for this seven times and six times we were in this very spot we're going to get caught one day".

She's so full of shit she wanted me to eat her out as much as I want to.

"Ain't nobody getting caught".

"Okay okay just come pick me up after practice and we are only working and I mean it" she closed her legs and straight faced me.

"I gotchu baby I'll be there  as soon as practice over then we can finally make that porn then you can please me" I smirked at her.

"Oh my god boy no".

"Boy? You and I both know I'm not no boy this all man."

"Mhm".

Talm bout mhm I'm most def dropping dick in her tonight.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Like it? Star it and comment I'm trying to get back on my shit.