III|my type

October 5 (5pm after practice)

Ja
I texted her come outside. Two mins later she cane running out.

"Took long enough" I said soon as she got in the car.

"Shut it down you need my help boo".

"Oh word so I'm boo now huh" I couldn't do nothing but smirk at her.

"Chill I'm off duty and we are closer than teacher and student you know the lingo don't act brand new, I call everybody boo you feel me?"

Damn I love her and I love every time she let that hood come out.

"Anyways this your car?"

"Yea this my car boo" she rolled her eyes.

"I thought you had the truck thing"

"Baby the g wagon is at home glad to know you pay attention to what ya man out here driving, you be checking for me?"

"No I just seen you in it one day" she tried acting nonchalant knowing she got caught.

She is a mess but she my mess so it's fine.

Pulling up at my house she was in awe I forgot she hadn't seen my new place last time she seen my house I was living with my moms in the pjs.

"This is really nice you live alone?"

"Why, you tryna seduce me already baby?"

"No just curious" she looked at me smiling.

I parked the car and opened the door for her. We walked to the front door and I let her in and closed the door behind us. She stood in the foyer and looked around.

"Ja this is a beautiful home".

"Thanks Kiana that means a lot coming from you" I grinned at her.

"So where's your office?"

" Follow me" we walked out of the foyer and went down the hall passing the family room and bathroom and into my office which was the third door on the left.

I let her in first and she walked in and took a seat on my couch near the desk I went and grabbed my folders and laptop sat down and we got to work.

9pm
Finishing up on the work I decided I was hungry.
"You ate?"

"Yea after school around 3"

"Hell nah I know you hungry come on I'll whip us up something" I put away everything and we walked to the kitchen.

"Any preferences?"

"You have the ingredients for spaghetti?"

" Yea I'll start on it now".

"Smart, he cooks, and he got shmoney sound like my type". She tried to whisper but I heard her.

"Yo type huh?" I had finished prepping and while I waited for the noodles and turkey meat to cook went the bar and poured us some white wine. After pouring the glasses I turned back toward her she was blushing.

"You wasn't supposed to hear that"she said as she picked up her glass.

"Well I did it's cute you try so hard to act like you don't want me it's cute really" I sipped my wine and went back to the food I played some music and we just vibed till the food was done.