IIII|she'll be comming down a the mountain

October 15

Ja'vionni
That night we didn't fuck I mean how could I...she's my teacher. Shid who am I kidding I ain't gone lie its not the reason we stopped.

That night 11:59pm
   How could I not fuck her she sucked my dick nah b she swallowed my dick how could I not fuck her. I know she was down it was all in her face juicy lips glistening from the sloppy head she just gave me, the fuck me eyes, and the fact that her nipples were poking thru her shirt. She was practically begging me to pound her shit and who am I to deny her.
"Comere" I told her.
"Yes".
Taking her by the neck I leaned up and kissed her opening my mouth I started licking her bottom lip she opened her mouth, releasing her neck, my tongue plunged in her mouth twisting with hers. This kiss was the freakiest kiss I ever had. Her tongue fought mine with a dominance I had no idea she had hell I dominance I found sexy. Shit I would be lying if I didn't say I folded and her take control. She moved to my neck licking and kissing making sure to suck a spot here and there.
"Fuckk mhn" .
Once she reached my collar bone she had me moaning like a bitch her bitch. After she realized my collar bone was my spot she decided to keep sucking on that area while her hand reached down to grab my erect dick and stroke it twice before moving down to my balls giving them some attention. I started to feel that familiar sensation letting me know I was on the verge of cumming. I quickly grabbed her and flipping us around so that I was on top of her in missionary position and started to grab her titties while kissing her making sure to grind my dick at the pussy making her feel me as if I was inside of her. She moaned in my ear.
"Oo fuck right there—mhnn fuckk"
I reached my right hand down to unbutton her pants I reached my hand in her panties and started rubbing her clit.
"You like that shit" I said smiling.
"Mhnn I love that shit you gone make me cum lil daddy or you need me to teach you that too" she said looking at me while reaching her hand down making me move my fingers faster or her clit.
   Lil daddy huh? I stopped she started to pleasure herself but I stopped that too.
"Why you stop?"
"I'm lil daddy huh? I need to show you what really good cuz you been bitching me out all night" I reached down pulling her pants down and off I immediately noticed the thong shit was sexy but it had to go. I pulled off next only thing left was bare pussy.
"Turn around for me ma" so rolled her eyes and slowly turned I slapped her ass "hurry up".
     Ass ass ass all I see was ass I grabbed handfuls of that ass....my ass just played wit it she started throwing that shit back for me while I sat there slapping her ass.
"Come on pa you can play later I wanna cum" she looked back at me.
     I ignored her and leaned down opening that fat ass and stuck my face right in the middle starting to eat her out.
"Oh my -stoppppp Jay, fuckkkk pa".
      Licking around her hole just to tease her I started to drip a lil spit in her hole making it easier for my tongue to get in. Once I put my tongue in her ass I was licking her ass like it was my last meal not worried about anything but the sounds she was making.
"Oh fuck Ja'vionni, I can't take it stop—mhnn don't stop pa you feel so good inside me pa".
      So fascinated with her sounds I didn't hear the door open or the gasp the person let out but Kiana did. I thought she was running when she started pulling away from me so I grabbed her by the hips and my mouth on her clit sucking it instead of saying my name in passion she screamed "somebody's here" as she came. I looked up and seen the shocked face of my best friend.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Not gone lie I missed this story so I'm going to finish it I think........update soon it's already thought up but gone head n comment freaky shit up top💦.